My lad - Little Lion

Thank you for your kind and supportive words. He is really doing well. Maybe home Monday. GOSH is an amazing hospital.

I apologise, but I have never been to Sunderlands ground, so I'm happy it's called off today. A fixture I was really wanting to go to this season... and I can still go and also now take Master Den with me now.

Last edited:
Lad had his op on Wednesday, all went well. Just got out of ICU and onto a ward. 8 hour op. The surgeons we have in this country are nothing short of spectacular.

I was thinking about this the other day. I'm so glad everything went well. Wishing him a speedy and full recovery. I hope you and the family are alright in what must have been an incredibly anxious time.

He's coming along fine thank you for asking. He is now able to get up and down the stairs ok, gets dressed OK now as last week he struggled to get anything on due to his sternum and scar.
Back to school and sports in about 5 weeks and has had his stitches out now too.
Fantastic stuff, mate, must be a huge relief for your family and loved ones! Thanks for the updates- onwards and upwards.