Betting thread

I'm giving a break for at least a week. Did a fourfold midweek, all draws, three out of four again, do three teams and i get two correct, do a double, get one of them right, Fuck doing singles so that's me out. I've found it much harder to win since the lockdown thingy, was copping on a regular basis, teams were more consistent, all over the shop the last season or so.

I'm giving a break for at least a week. Did a fourfold midweek, all draws, three out of four again, do three teams and i get two correct, do a double, get one of them right, Fuck doing singles so that's me out. I've found it much harder to win since the lockdown thingy, was copping on a regular basis, teams were more consistent, all over the shop the last season or so.
That’s why I just do a ching a week now. Another reason to look out for the scores. Go high odds. I never won with low odds ‘safe’ bets anyway (Liverpool drawing with palace a few weeks ago cost me a nice accumulator) so may as well just go higher odd bets with a low stake and hope for the best.

That’s why I just do a ching a week now. Another reason to look out for the scores. Go high odds. I never won with low odds ‘safe’ bets anyway (Liverpool drawing with palace a few weeks ago cost me a nice accumulator) so may as well just go higher odd bets with a low stake and hope for the best.
Indee mate. Would rather have five one pound bets on high odds outcomes than one bet for a ching. Got myself £61 back off an Alan when Newcastle and City drew 3-3.

With you both, all I've won so far this season is two wins for us (singles) as i always bet on us.. I'm down about a ton so far.

With you both, all I've won so far this season is two wins for us (singles) as i always bet on us.. I'm down about a ton so far.
That’s how I’ve been for the last few seasons. Barely had a sniff. Just do it habitually for a bit of fun. Not expecting anything.

Used to back two sometimes three of our defenders weekly to score first. The i stopped, they started scoring, then i get back on them , they stop, i convinced myself it was my fault and i'd jinxed them. Was in the bookies yesterday, did a bet, was about to do Cresswell and Cooper but thought fuck it cause i'll bock them. I won fuck all but am claiming an assist for Cresswells goal, fuck Malones cross, it was me, all me

:wahey:

Went to do four draws last night, French, Italian and spanish second divisions, one had started so got a treble on, it won. Returned just under £87 for a fiver. The game that had already started drew as well, would have got around £400 had i got the bet on 15 minutes earlier, fucking started at 7pm when i thought 7.30 :mad:

I will get that off them in the near future, Six games in now in those divisions and pattterns in results ( draws ) beginning to show. many teams half already drawn half there games or more. Could be a fruitful season if those patterns continue, they often do.