Betting thread

Went to do four draws last night, French, Italian and spanish second divisions, one had started so got a treble on, it won. Returned just under £87 for a fiver. The game that had already started drew as well, would have got around £400 had i got the bet on 15 minutes earlier, fucking started at 7pm when i thought 7.30 :mad:

I will get that off them in the near future, Six games in now in those divisions and pattterns in results ( draws ) beginning to show. many teams half already drawn half there games or more. Could be a fruitful season if those patterns continue, they often do.
How do you pick them? Do you just pick random matches or check their previous results?

How do you pick them? Do you just pick random matches or check their previous results?
I follow ceratin divisions, second division in spain, france, Italy and sometimes portugal. I use a site called soccerway, that gives me the pointers. Click on home form then away. A teams form can be completely different home and away. so don't just jump in cause they;ve won or drawn a few. Many teams up the top will win at home and draw away, that is what i look for, or teams down the bottom that can't win but draw a lot. Teams that draw usually have level goal difference, basically scoring and conceding one a game. On top of that the leagues i mentioned are low scoring, i believe that gives me an edge over other leagues. Wouldn't touch the English leagues for a serious bet, it's too dificult with too many upsets.

Last edited:
Weekend treble , man city Brighton sheff utd.
Weekend double Southampton and Peterborough both games over 2.5 goals ..

Also done

Fleetwood to beat charlton and
Pompey, Bolton and Man City all to win and BTTS… 122/1

What would have been the odds of correctly predicting:

Rotherham 1 Millwall 1
Millwall 2 Middlesbrough 0
Bristol City 1 Millwall 2

in an accumulator?