Match thread Burnley v Millwall

Need to be burying that

these ex premium league clubs just have more quality than us especially away from home

the only good news is we don’t have to go to Sheff Utd, Norwich or Burnley anymore this season

When you see those three teams you realise those are possibly the toughest away games you can get in this division.
But Luton, Hull and Blackpool all got a point up there. Funny how all these clubs seem to turn it around when they play us!

Burnley always seem to find an extra man playing between the lines.
Their players all comfortable on the ball and give the impression they have all the time in the world.
As already mentioned no disgrace losing to this mob , reality check the gulf between the relegated premiershit squads and our tight budget squad is massive.
Positive performance from Fleming but needs players around him on the same wavelength.
Rowett picking the side we wanted to see bar probably Burey.
Hopefully he can persuade JB to dip into the coffers again for another half decent signing before the transfer window closes.
COYL

But Luton, Hull and Blackpool all got a point up there. Funny how all these clubs seem to turn it around when they play us!

But it is fine margins. If that Flemming shot goes in or the chance we had just before they scored does then it's a different game. We are not in great form but it's still very early.

They were too good for us. Wipe our mouths and move on.
Totally agree

we had some long range chances but we got what we deserved zero points

can’t fault the effort from our players but those two goals were really weak

As I said above we have had three of the toughest away fixtures we are going to have to play in the opening four away games

I think we need to be realistic we have bought well in the summer with hungry young players who are going to get better

are we good enough to reach the play offs probably not but we definitely ain’t good enough for the PL so I ain’t to bothered

we tried our best and come up short again they are the breaks

wipe out mouth and go again Saturday and get 3 points on the board

safe journey home to the 460 who made their way up there tonight

Members online