Rowett

Too many hopeful punts to afobe who has a poor first touch and hardly wins a ball in the air.our midfielders are just running forward then back. Need composure on the ball, see shack getting slated but thought he looked comfortable with ball and was always available and looking to probe

I'm not calling for Rowett's head but that was woeful today. we were bereft of any attacking ideas and the sight of Coops going up top had me reminiscing about the days of Holloway.

It is pointless starting up defensively and trying to nick a goal home or away and it doesn't take a genius to see that we offer no attacking threat. Teams are finding it easy to defend against us and we have to create a better attacking threat.

This is a very talented squad but at the moment we are falling way short of the mark

The first home game i got to today, what absolute pants, no wonder that poor fellow in the dockers was taken ill, the stress millwall put on people.
Same for me. Not impressed. Less impressed with the most time wasting I have ever seen in a match. Be nice if the ref took some action. The keeper must have burnt 15 to 20 minutes.

No tactics, no shape, no f#cking idea to be honest. Malone and McNamara provide very little and we sacrifice any attacking threat. Without beating about the bush, negative manager with his team and f#cking useless

We are way off challenging for a playoff spot, teams just pass through us, bully us off the ball and create chances, we don’t offer anything, we have no width, scrappy football and Rowett has to change the formation and style because it’s just not working. Watching our football is painful and we have not been convincing all season. It will improve I’m sure as Rowett seems to get a good run of results, just hope it happens soon.

Don’t be surprised we get a sneaky 1-0 win away to Burnley in the week.

We are way off challenging for a playoff spot, teams just pass through us, bully us off the ball and create chances, we don’t offer anything, we have no width, scrappy football and Rowett has to change the formation and style because it’s just not working. Watching our football is painful and we have not been convincing all season.

Apart from that, all's good 😁

Don’t be surprised we get a sneaky 1-0 win away to Burnley in the week.
I'll be amazed if we get anything from Tuesday's match

rowett has no ideas,we were slow,no direction, wall at times looked lost. The only highlight today was wacthing wall fans giving paul ince some stick when he arrived on the reading coach.

Wings back offer nothing; no attacking idea. Very predictable and easy to play against. Be honest, f#cking useless, Rowett is absolutely clueless.

Bart
Danny Hutch Wallace Topalloj
Billy
Saville Honeyman
Flem or Burey
Bradshaw Voglsammer

A 4-4-2 Diamond, this would be my team for the next game, but it will never happen.