Match thread Swansea v Millwall

I would take off Cresswell, Malone, Shackleton and Cooper for Leonard, Saville, Hutch and the German.

I am angry we are losing and have a propensity to overreact because I love Millwall, so it's probably for the best I am not the manager.
Sounds reasonable to me robbo.

We really need some fresh ideas in the attacking 3rd, we don't seem to have any plan when attacking, I've been saying for some time now it really doesn't help that the whole management team are ex defenders!!!

A couple of things...we just don't press them as a team when they are pissing around with the ball at the back. And....fuck me, Ward is a proper Giant Squid.
Hopeless doesn't cover it.

We really need some fresh ideas in the attacking 3rd, we don't seem to have any plan when attacking, I've been saying for some time now it really doesn't help that the whole management team are ex defenders!!!

If our game plan is to defend, frustrate and try and nick a goal then fine. But if we continually fuck up defensively then we have no chance whatsoever.

But we absolutely do not show enough going forward and haven't done for a while.