Got to go for it!

45skiprats

As the play off sixth place could go down to goal difference even if we win the next three games We have to put out an out and out attacking side Birmingham and Peterboro have let in 153 goals between them it is the only chance we have and hope Bornmuff have secured runner up place and give a few youngsters a run out

Why should we change anything? We are up to seventh, need to trust GR has a game plan to try and see if we can sneak in.
You are right, no need to change anything. It's points we need..!!
Another game or two and goal the difference could be similar/close all round.
We also need 'Boro to lose/draw their game in hand. Swansea dropping points in their game in hand would be useful as well.

1.JPG

You are right, no need to change anything. It's points we need..!!
Another game or two and goal the difference could be similar/close all round.
We also need 'Boro to lose/draw their game in hand. Swansea dropping points in their game in hand would be useful as well.
Swansea Boro play each other next.

Forest still have to play Fulham, Swansea, Hull and Bournemouth.
Sheffield United have Cardiff, QPR, and Fulham.

Shame Fulham are already promoted.

Forest still have to play Fulham, Swansea, Hull and Bournemouth.
Sheffield United have Cardiff, QPR, and Fulham.

Shame Fulham are already promoted.
Just wondering with those fixtures, whether Forest are gonna implode (like they seem to do each season), and drop out of the play offs?

Sheffield United are only four points behind Forest. If United could win all three games, that would put them on 75 points. If Forest lost to Fulham and Bournemouth (possible), even with a win and a draw, that would still finish 1 point behind United!

If we won our 3 remaining games, we would finish on 74 points! In that scenario, Forest would have to lose 3 games and get one draw, leaving them 3 points behind us in 7th place!

Sorry, Peckham, I know I’m doing it again, but it is getting exciting, isn’t it? :grinning:

Just wondering with those fixtures, whether Forest are gonna implode (like they seem to do each season), and drop out of the play offs?

Sheffield United are only four points behind Forest. If United could win all three games, that would put them on 75 points. If Forest lost to Fulham and Bournemouth (possible), even with a win and a draw, that would still finish 1 point behind United!

If we won our 3 remaining games, we would finish on 74 points! In that scenario, Forest would have to lose 3 games and get one draw, leaving them 3 points behind us in 7th place!

Sorry, Peckham, I know I’m doing it again, but it is getting exciting, isn’t it? :grinning:

Blimey, that's all a bit fucking deep...🤣

Sheffield are the only team above us that could fuck up in my opinion. They're not in the best of form, a defeat for them and a win at Brum for us would be a massive psychological boost for us and a kick in the teeth for them. I think we need to play to win now and be a bit more daring but not gun ho and reckless. It's a tough decision for Rowett cause in my opinion we must win and hope our rivals don't.

but it is getting exciting, isn’t it?
It's nice to have something to play for and it's great for our fellow supporters to have something to cheer about. I might get a bit excited if we're still in with a shout when we play Bournemouth. Whatever the outcome i will be proud of what those Lions on the pitch have done this season, the passion and fight they have in them is tremendous and a joy to see.

Last edited:
Sheffield are the only team above us that could fuck up in my opinion. They're not in the best of form, a defeat for them and a win at Brum for us would be a massive psychological boost for us and a kick in the teeth for them. I think we need to play to win now and be a bit more daring but not gun ho and reckless. It's a tough decision for Rowett cause in my opinion we must win and hope our rivals don't.
I agree, but it would be fucking hilarious if my scenario came true!

The Forest supporters would be suicidal knowing they’d missed out on the play offs, yet again! 🤣

Win 2 and draw 1 and I think we’ll scrape it. Win all 3 and it’s done
2 wins and a draw for us could work like this:

Matchday 44

United take 3 pts. from Cardiff taking them to 69 pts.
Millwall take 3 pts. from Brum taking us to 68 pts.

Matchday 45

United take 1 pt. from QPR taking them to 70 pts.
Millwall take 3 pts. from Peterborough taking us to 71 pts.

Matchday 46 (version 1)

United take 1 pt. from Fulham taking them to 71 pts. and 7th place
Millwall take 1 pt. from B’mouth taking us to 72 pts. and 6th place

———————————————————————————————

3 wins for us could work like this:

Matchday 44

United take 3 pts. from Cardiff taking them to 69 pts.
Millwall take 3 pts. from Brum taking us to 68 pts.

Matchday 45 (version 2)

United take 3 pts. from QPR taking them to 72 pts.
Millwall take 3 pts. from Peterborough taking us to 71 pts.

Matchday 46 (version 2)

United take 1 pt. from Fulham taking them to 73 pts. and 7th place
Millwall take 3 pts. from B’mouth taking us to 74 pts. and 6th place

or:

Matchday 46 (version 3)

United lose to Fulham ending their season on 72 pts. and 7th place
Millwall take 3 pts. from B’mouth taking us to 74 pts. and 6th place

Of course there are other scenarios where we could lose all three games and United could win all three, but I based which club should win, draw or lose in relation to where they are in the current Championship table!

Sorry for all of the above statwankery you’ve had to wade through! :grinning:

Members online