Got to go for it!

Let’s change it with this mate! 😉

That's Statwankery of the highest order. Straight in on the very first sentence with no fucking about:

"With three games to play, Millwall are just a point outside the Championship top-six..."

:grinning:

Sheffield are the only team above us that could fuck up in my opinion. They're not in the best of form, a defeat for them and a win at Brum for us would be a massive psychological boost for us and a kick in the teeth for them. I think we need to play to win now and be a bit more daring but not gun ho and reckless. It's a tough decision for Rowett cause in my opinion we must win and hope our rivals don't.
Spot on , it is Sheff u 's to lose imo , all we can do is win our last three games and hope they don't ,going into the last game away to a Bournmouth side who may need a win to get 2nd spot is not good but with Wall you just never know . we must get 1 point minumin today and that is what GR will be thinking ,a big win would be nice but we just really need to win no matter how .C.O.Y.L.

That's not proper Statwankery, you haven't given us the minutes that these expected goals will fly in and whether they're left of right footed finishes, i won't even mention glancing headers. Back to to the drawing board for you chappie 🤓
I sincerely apologise Peckham!

It’s not been good enough! I thought it would be, but it isn’t!

I must go away now and re educate myself by re reading the established works of the master of statwankery, Statto!
69FBE9CF-15FD-4A91-AD75-D9AF164828DC.jpeg

That's not proper Statwankery, you haven't given us the minutes that these expected goals will fly in and whether they're left of right footed finishes, i won't even mention glancing headers. Back to to the drawing board for you chappie 🤓
😂 don’t know how this xg stat has now been invented 🤷‍♂️