Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

To really see just how gullible Charlton fans are you need to go back to January of this year when some mysterious organisation came in to buy them. Without any diligence nearly every one of them fell hook line and sinker that this big money backer had come to take Charlton back to where they belong.

The reaction on social media was priceless, and so typically Charlton.

‘You’d best believe it, the anoraks now have BIIIIG money backers!!’

‘Strap yourselves in lads, we are Charlton Athletic and WE ARE BACK!’

‘You’ve heard it here first, premier league we coming!!!’

‘Make a date boys and mark my words-April 2023 Liverpool vs Charlton champions league semi-final’

‘New owners are minted...we’re fuckin RICH!!!!’

‘Announce promotion!!’

Among the tidal wave of hysteria was references to Man City and Chelsea and of course the snooty high horse digs at ‘Smallwall’. This mysterious Arab who to everyone else was giving off a dodgy smell was referred to as ‘His Excellency’ and career conman Matt Southall was hailed as the man to help Bowyer with the route back to the pinnacle of English football.

Southall done some live twitter thing on transfer deadline day making out he was at the training ground brokering some major deals. The anorak fans engaging with him were on the verge of hysteria, naming no end of famous highly rated footballers who they believed were on the verge of signing for the mighty Charlton Athletic.

They ended up with a knackered Aiden Mcgeady, a cast off from a cat shit league one Sunderland team. Even then the penny didn’t drop. Southall bought himself a couple of brand new range rovers on the club account and duly fucked off along with His Excellency Tahoon Nihmer.

Make no mistake Charlton are well and truly deep in shit and the bad news keeps on coming. Only this morning it emerged that Tom Lockyer their half decent CB has a release clause in his contract in the event of relegation.

Many are expecting them to be in administration in the next few weeks which raises the prospect of starting league one on minus 12 points, no manger, no players and seemingly no owners. And all this with potentially no crowds bringing in any income, not that they’re going to pack out the valley playing Fleetwood or Gillingham (which no doubt will be the Gills ‘cup final’).

Smallwall eh?!!

Yeah great post and them in a nutshell. Spot on.

This one actually sees Bowyer for what he is:

"That was 100% predictable. No matter how much crap is going on in the background, we failed badly. Bowyer is bizarrely popular but in truth is a total failure as a manger. Just because some fans can relate to him he is popular, but that doesn’t excuse his negative tactics and his abject failure to scrap out those few points we needed in the last few matches to keep us in this league. I wont miss him. We are in the shit now with parasites running the club looking for a payday. They wont get be getting my money any more:.

What amazes me more than their delusions of grandeur is the fact that the vast majority of them have ‘Lord Bowyer’ down as some sort of footballing genius. Utterly bizarre. The blokes clearly a div.

Charlton were aghast when there was talk of ending the season early on a points per game basis that would have seen them relegated. So I am glad they have had the opportunity to prove themselves.

The hypocrites were shouting about it being unfair. 1000% if the PPG had put them outside the relegation zone they’d have been shouting for the league to end then.

Even if the get a reprieve from other clubs being docked points, they will have this feeling with them for a while and next season they will be weaker on and off the pitch, we can't lose whatever their future, a nice little bit of payback for all of their ignorant comments.

Even if the get a reprieve from other clubs being docked points, they will have this feeling with them for a while and next season they will be weaker on and off the pitch, we can't lose whatever their future, a nice little bit of payback for all of their ignorant comments.

They won't get a reprieve, they may even have a points deduction themselves. Too many teams facing possible points deductions for them all to have them implemented at this stage of the season, more like the start of next. Wigan's deduction was decided a while back, although they have the right and are appealing. If just one club out of the others mentioned are solely punished this season, there would be legal uproar.

This is a good time for the EFL to show some bollocks and give all those clubs involved a massive points handicap for the start of next season. Including the Spotters.

On another note I’m going to send off an email requesting a full refund on my two Charlton away tickets. I’m guessing (well hoping really) that the dough comes out of their pocket. After all I don’t want to be named in court as a creditor or something. Hopefully we’ll all get our dough back before the winding up order is made and liquidation kicks in.

Nothing like kicking a man when he’s down eh Charlton? You all remember 1996 don’t you? Smallwall on the verge of going out of business and the mocking cheers from SE7.

‘He who laughs last laughs longest‘ :cool: :cool::cool:

Fuck em.

In my experience probably the weirdest set of fans going - who are obsessed with status and are about as self righteous as they come.

A lot em are born n bred Kent cunts, who should in all seriousness form proper rivalries with someone like the Pikies.

Other than a geographical similarity, it literally ends there as i cant think of a club who are as polar opposite to us.

Let them fester in their own self worth.

I am taking immense joy from their relegation and their ridiculous ownership problems. I am gleefully reading the bile on their forum. They are distraught. Well, you fucking lame, bedwetting, trainspotting, flask of tea, Christmas jumper cunts. That is karma.

Christmas jumper. More likely to be Llama than karma, :grinning:

Only Barnsley will benefit if Wigan get docked. 12 points. Charlton are down.

Only Barnsley will benefit if Wigan get docked. 12 points. Charlton are down.
Just thinking it might be possible that others are in line for a points deduction, Sheff Wed are favourites at the moment. I actually don't care what happens as there are more than 3 clubs that deserve relegation, at least there will be more weaker clubs than us next season in Div 2 than there has been in the previous 3 seasons.

Many are expecting them to be in administration in the next few weeks which raises the prospect of starting league one on minus 12 points, no manger, no players and seemingly no owners. And all this with potentially no crowds bringing in any income, not that they’re going to pack out the valley playing Fleetwood or Gillingham (which no doubt will be the Gills ‘cup final’).

Smallwall eh?!!
I think they are in grave danger of not being allowed to start next season as they can't prove they have funds to finish next season. Not enough time now between the new season for anyone to take them over seeing as the new new lot don't seem able to satisfy the EFL.