You're initial thoughts on Harris- With exciting poll ------------------

Good appoinment given our current predicament?

• Yes

Votes: 93 71.0%
  • No

Votes: 28 21.4%
  • Book me a table at the haters

Votes: 10 7.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure 'overall' that this will be the best for the foreseeable future but regarding our 'current' predicament, it's better than we could have realistically hoped for.

I see this in the same context as... there is a reason an Ex partner is an Ex, there is history there and something was obviously wrong at the time hence the split occurred! Not saying all Ex's are bad but then not all Ex's are the same but when you are desperate, an ex will sometimes do but some ex's get back together and live happily ever after (well almost).... the jury is out on this one.

As for Joe Edwards I wish him well, but he was just no good for our club and I am grateful for the board taking the necessary steps to make change happen quickly.

I am 100% behind Neil Harris (even if we do get relegated) as I know his intentions are what is best for our club and he'll do all he can to save us from the drop... hopefully he has enough games up his sleeve to turn things around.

To be honest I think there's more than enough winnable games left if they want it and now I think they will. I've always championed Nisbet due to watching him at Hibs when I went back to Edinburgh and I think he will come good. Want to see Obafemi fired up too.

To be honest I think there's more than enough winnable games left if they want it and now I think they will. I've always championed Nisbet due to watching him at Hibs when I went back to Edinburgh and I think he will come good. Want to see Obafemi fired up too.
What part of Edinburgh mate? I was living up in East Lothian about 10 years back.. was always out in town with leigh griffiths, mad man him! Went to a fair few hibs games with him and his Mrs etc. Nisbet is a great finisher, but I feel he needs a partner alongside him to succeed properly here

68.5% in favour as I write this but the truth is it’s meaningless. There would have been the same percentage for any of our past new manager’s appointments. It just the way it is, we as fans are always hoping for the best.
So there’s always a feel good factor about these things but it reminds me of all the whooping, clapping & partying after someone wins an election, until it inevitably goes tits up of course.
Wishing you all the luck in the world Neil, you’re going to need it.

Cannot see the youngsters getting a look in with Harris which will be a shame but I bet the old un,s are rubbing their hands , no more of that passing nonsense they could not do& back to the hapless hoof ball, a big step backwards for the team in afraid but will back them 100%