You're initial thoughts on Harris- With exciting poll ------------------

Good appoinment given our current predicament?

• Yes

Votes: 93 71.0%
  • No

Votes: 28 21.4%
  • Book me a table at the haters

Votes: 10 7.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think he has. If anything his legendary status. The worm was turning last time when he left. But he's a brave and gutsy man that loves our club. He hasn't come with plans and ideas about evolution and revolutions he has come because he's been called upon to sort out a shitshow at the club he loves. It's what we'd all do given the chance. I salute him because again with our new generation of fans wanting premier league he is also on a hiding to nothing. I hope he keeps us up. I believe he will and then hopefully move on with his reputation intact.

I wish him all the best. At least we know those players will put a fight up under bomber. It's what we need.
Very well put. Given his previous treatment by some he would have been well within his rights to blank any approach from us, especially as he had a job and was doing well.
I think it speaks volumes for his character and genuine love of the club that he has taken this on.
Some of our support are total wankers and will probably treat him like shit again, and we don’t have a great track record of treating ‘our own’ well, look at Rhino and how Bomber was treated last time.
I hope he galvanises will the team and we get out of this ship, I’m certain we won’t surrender again like we did against Ipswich under Bomber.
We should be a team that always gives its all and punches above our weight, and I think in days gone by the vast majority of our fans accepted that as enough/realistic. Nowadays we have some proper strings who don’t get it, and frankly I wish they f@@@ off.
Good luck Neil a proper Millwall man.

Very disappointed with the poll, no 'don't know' option and no pie chart to be seen in the post either.
P, must do better.

Horrible feeling that you shouldn't go back but it has happened and got to look for positives and escaping relegation is as much about doing the basics right and working your bo!!ocks off as anything else.
I want it all to end in a way that it adds to Harris's status rather than diminish it and I'm not enjoying all the scapegoating based on no knowledge of actual conversations.
Very disappointed that it didn't work out for Edwards, he meant well, worked hard but wasn't the person to make his style work.
Not nice to see posters looking for negatives before they have happened either, if we can stay in this division then the future can be bright.
We've sold out Saturday so I hope everyone going sees a hard working performance and enjoys their day out.

Very well put. Given his previous treatment by some he would have been well within his rights to blank any approach from us, especially as he had a job and was doing well.
I think it speaks volumes for his character and genuine love of the club that he has taken this on.
Some of our support are total wankers and will probably treat him like shit again, and we don’t have a great track record of treating ‘our own’ well, look at Rhino and how Bomber was treated last time.
I hope he galvanises will the team and we get out of this ship, I’m certain we won’t surrender again like we did against Ipswich under Bomber.
We should be a team that always gives its all and punches above our weight, and I think in days gone by the vast majority of our fans accepted that as enough/realistic. Nowadays we have some proper strings who don’t get it, and frankly I wish they f@@@ off.
Good luck Neil a proper Millwall man.
Fucking predictive text, out of the shit!

I’m pleased he’s back, and was disappointed when he left. I’m a Millwall romantic and want someone in charge that understands what the supporters expect from those who pull on the shirt.

People may rightly say football has moved on in the last 5 years, but not many teams will fancy coming to the Den with the whole Millwall team in their faces with the crowd pumped up. That will never change.

I’ve never abused our own players or any manager, no matter how bad things have got. I’ve seen Rhino and Harris getting dogs abuse in the past, and for those who were responsible please don’t do it again. Get behind the team in what could be a pivotal season.

Well? Cause it's Millwall i'm only half surprised that Harris has returned when in fact i think i should be shocked.

I think it's what's needed until the end of the season. I think Edwards was taking us down but Harris will keep us up and it buys us some time but i fear that he's not the answer to rebuild and go again.

Over to you.....................
I'm in. I'm alright with it. Hope it works out for Neil as well as us and the players.

If my memory serves me correctly, Harris’ run came to an end after what, in hindsight, seemed to be on the back of a lack of player investment from the club. He then brought in Bradders and Leonard for reportedly record fees and both bombed (injury for Bradshaw and Leonard didn’t impress). And aging, but half decent, Smith became the target man and pretty much the only outlet so Harrisball was probably the only way to play, with little in the middle of any note to play through.

We know that Bomber is a good man manager, His signings were generally decent given the finances. I would also hope he has grown as a manager and do something with the talent that is in the squad.

Everyone responsible for appointing NH as a replacement for JE, knew that such a move would cause a lot of debate, both supporting the appointment, or by some seeing it as a backward step.
The main point is that JE has gone, a sacking probably applauded by the majority of supporters. NH returning could be seen by some as the board telling us that they have listened to the disquiet, and have acted, and brought in who they hope will be the man to do the business.
I'm surprised, but not unhappy, at the appointment, and look forward to the prospect of arses being kicked in the dressing room, and performances improving on the pitch.
Shows the measure of the man, by coming back to try to help us.
Time for us all to get 100% behind him.
In a nutshell mate