You're initial thoughts on Harris- With exciting poll ------------------

Good appoinment given our current predicament?

• Yes

Votes: 93 71.0%
  • No

Votes: 28 21.4%
  • Book me a table at the haters

Votes: 10 7.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Harris has nothing to lose here,
I think he has. If anything his legendary status. The worm was turning last time when he left. But he's a brave and gutsy man that loves our club. He hasn't come with plans and ideas about evolution and revolutions he has come because he's been called upon to sort out a shitshow at the club he loves. It's what we'd all do given the chance. I salute him because again with our new generation of fans wanting premier league he is also on a hiding to nothing. I hope he keeps us up. I believe he will and then hopefully move on with his reputation intact.

I wish him all the best. At least we know those players will put a fight up under bomber. It's what we need.

I think he has. If anything his legendary status. The worm was turning last time when he left. But he's a brave and gutsy man that loves our club. He hasn't come with plans and ideas about evolution and revolutions he has come because he's been called upon to sort out a shitshow at the club he loves. It's what we'd all do given the chance. I salute him because again with our new generation of fans wanting premier league he is also on a hiding to nothing. I hope he keeps us up. I believe he will and then hopefully move on with his reputation intact.

I wish him all the best. At least we know those players will put a fight up under bomber. It's what we need.
Perfectly put.

That's always the risk with an old player, or in Harris' case a club legend, coming in to be a manager. Felt for him last time out, but he was the bigger man and held his hands up and left. GR came in an did improve us, contrary to what others may think.
Harris has a good relationship with board and fans alike, and he also knows Cooper inside out and I feel he needs someone like Harris backing him and putting his arm around his shoulder. It will be interesting to see his first lineup, but 4-4-2 is most probably a given.

If Harris can get us doing something like Edwards has got going at Luton, I'll take that.

Fairly solid at the back, compact playing very direct football, mostly on the ground and good to watch.

If he can't, we are probably fucked.

I'd like to think its a 'keep us up and its a nice bonus and a contract extension if mutually acceptable at that time. If we go down, shake of the hand and here's 6 months (championship) money for trying.
Good to see you back

Fuck me I didn’t see this coming. I haven’t been on here much lately, I’m trying to stay off of social media and forums as they’re frying my head but I don’t really know what I think about this.
It seems a bit backward looking though he could be the man to keep us up. Surely he can drag more out of the players than Edwards.
Anyway I’ll be down for the Birmingham game and I’ll give him all my support.

COYL

It's all about the next 13 games, the board have done the sums and relegation would have been a financial disaster ( I think JE would have taken us down, I couldn't see where the next shot was coming from let alone point!!)
I think NH will keep us up,just!
I can see him moving into a higher position at the club DOF or similar with a younger coach coming in the summer.

Members online