You're initial thoughts on Harris- With exciting poll ------------------

Good appoinment given our current predicament?

• Yes

Votes: 93 71.0%
  • No

Votes: 28 21.4%
  • Book me a table at the haters

Votes: 10 7.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Peckham Lion

Staff member
Well? Cause it's Millwall i'm only half surprised that Harris has returned when in fact i think i should be shocked.

I think it's what's needed until the end of the season. I think Edwards was taking us down but Harris will keep us up and it buys us some time but i fear that he's not the answer to rebuild and go again.

Over to you.....................

Well? Cause it's Millwall i'm only half surprised that Harris has returned when in fact i think i should be shocked.

I think it's what's needed until the end of the season. I think Edwards was taking us down but Harris will keep us up and it buys us some time but i fear that he's not the answer to rebuild and go again.

Yes, until the end of the season is probably about right. Would only put an option to extend it past May with other factors chucked in. Harris has nothing to lose here, and in all fairness the way things are going right now, neither do we.

He'll certainly put some kind of lionheart spirit back into the players. I don't mind losing if we give 100%.

Under JE at times we have passed the ball round like barcelona. Unfortunatly we have also done some suiside passes at the back. I am not sure Neil will get us out of the pooh. We (the gobby lot at matches) should never have made GR leave. Theres no way we would be leaking goals like this & we would at least be picking up the odd point now and then. Personally I think in the long term things would have improved under him.

I notice now we have our own (no doubt the same) fans giving the team and manager the same crap. We are Millwall, not a buch of pamperd wannabe's.

Until the end of the season, but what right minded man would leave a full time position to take charge of another team for 13 games!...

Now, in another universe, what happens if next season NH does the unthinkable and what GR couldn't (NH had learnt a lot)!....

Still, for me AA/SK this is a face saving exercise and if comes off they will be patting each other on the back, if not I hope supporters will vent.

Everyone responsible for appointing NH as a replacement for JE, knew that such a move would cause a lot of debate, both supporting the appointment, or by some seeing it as a backward step.
The main point is that JE has gone, a sacking probably applauded by the majority of supporters. NH returning could be seen by some as the board telling us that they have listened to the disquiet, and have acted, and brought in who they hope will be the man to do the business.
I'm surprised, but not unhappy, at the appointment, and look forward to the prospect of arses being kicked in the dressing room, and performances improving on the pitch.
Shows the measure of the man, by coming back to try to help us.
Time for us all to get 100% behind him.

Firstly, is it an exciting poll or an exit one?
Secondly, I think the way NH was hounded out of the club by a section of the fans was appalling (I was at the Luton game & most of them were pissed or worse)
Thirdly, I think it’s an absolute madness.
Fourthly, I wish him all the luck in the world
Finally, who the f*** is actually running the club?

Over to you................
Not shocked at anything that happens at our football club anymore think an overhaul is badly needed come the summer

If Harris can get us doing something like Edwards has got going at Luton, I'll take that.

Fairly solid at the back, compact playing very direct football, mostly on the ground and good to watch.

If he can't, we are probably fucked.

I'd like to think its a 'keep us up and its a nice bonus and a contract extension if mutually acceptable at that time. If we go down, shake of the hand and here's 6 months (championship) money for trying.

🤷‍♂️
Hope Esse, Emakhu, Mayor don't get pushed to the side. Will he find a place for BNC / Flemming.
Saturdays 11 will be interesting and possibly revealing as to how we are gonna go at the last 13 games. 🤔
Probably led by backroom staff for this weeks trip, as you I hope Eidamo, Major and all the attacking types are not binned off

Agree