Leeds
Sheff Utd
MK Dons
Brentford
Chelsea
Spurs
Fuck it...

I forgot QPR, I fkin hate QPR.

And Oldham, I detest Oldham - cold, damp, inbred, northern, coronation street, windy, derelict, wank stain, shit pit, slag heap, dump scum, penis chompers,

Fuck it...

And Oldham, I detest Oldham - cold, damp, inbred, northern, coronation street, windy, derelict, wank stain, shit pit, slag heap, dump scum, penis chompers,
Oldham is a particular fucking shithole. Had two memorable times there, both fucking shit, once with a gang of teenagers hurling bottles at me in the middle of a gig I was doing, and QPR stuck my family's names (including my kids) and address all over the net, since when they have been fair game for me. Good choices.

Fair call mate. Never bothered me until they stepped out of line and got Lemon. One of the most embarrassing and gutless mobs that i've encountered. Most mobs we've given a slap to take there medicine and keep there nuts down but not them hence the repeat prescription over at there's.

Same as Burnley. The fucking suicide squad :rotfl: Forty toothless tramps fresh from a shoplifting spree in sports direct. Racist cunts as well. You may well have been present the last time we went up there and steamed rolled them.

Hope you're good mate!!

I think that Spurs are the most universally loathed club in the country and you can add the add the most pathetic ultras at palarse and of course the Essex lost boys of West hamb

I think that Spurs are the most universally loathed club in the country and you can add the add the most pathetic ultras at palarse and of course the Essex lost boys of West hamb
Maybe in London but definitely not in the country. The likes of Man U will be hated much more up north by neutral fans.

I don’t really get the hatred for spurs. Theyve never bothered me. I actually like to see them do well because it gets up the vermin’s nose.

Why Wrexham?
I'm from Chester originally and lately I'm sick to the back teeth of the livestock bothering, sister marrying shitcunts who've all come outbof the woodwork since those Yanks bought the club. My antipathy toward them has gotnso bad they've knocked the Scunts out of my Top 3!

I'm from Chester originally and lately I'm sick to the back teeth of the livestock bothering, sister marrying shitcunts who've all come outbof the woodwork since those Yanks bought the club. My antipathy toward them has gotnso bad they've knocked the Scunts out of my Top 3!
Fair enough

Maybe in London but definitely not in the country. The likes of Man U will be hated much more up north by neutral fans.

I don’t really get the hatred for spurs. Theyve never bothered me. I actually like to see them do well because it gets up the vermin’s nose.
Detest Tottenham. Used to battle them at QPR and with Man U in the early-mid 70s so I suppose it goes back to then. Never really rational this stuff😬 Also found out through Cali Lion that the mob that did Utd in the Shelf one year I was there was wall not Spurs😂 Explains the ferocity.