Danny Mac, Cooper, Hutch, Murray

Billy, Shackleton

Flemming , HoneyMonster, Bennett

Afobe

Bart
Hutch, Cooper, Wallace
Mac, Shack, Honey, Bill
Afobe, Bennett, Flemming

343 line up, there’s enough in the engine room, it’s wishful thinking.

Saville, Cresswell, Leonard,Malone,Burey, Evans, Long.

Bart
Hutchinson, Cresswell, Cooper
Shackleton, Honeyman, Leonard, Toppo,
Flemming
Afobe, Bradshaw.

Nigel Spink

Ronnie Bull, George Michael, Chris George, Fat Dan

Gok Wan, Paul Skinback, Machette Mick

Darren Bent, Crossbow Colin,

Marks Nan

Subs

Boy George
David Bowie
Dave from the kebab shop
Ulster
Roland Rat
Indian man from Morleys
Gordon Ramsey

Now if this team can't win the league then Harris Out !

Last edited:
Predicting it’ll be this:

bart
McNamara hutch Cresswell Cooper Murray

Mitchell Saville
Honeyman

Afobe Bradshaw

Stepney
Gilchrist, Snowden,Wilson, Cripps
Dunphy, Ken Jones,Jacks
Broadfoot, Julians, Haverty
Slightly before my time, I’d be happy with
King
Brown Dorney Kitchener Cripps
Dunphy Burnett Weller
Wood Possee
And Dougy Alder on the wing

It seems a little pointless starting a whole new thread called Team v Stoke so I thought I would just tag my ideas onto this post.

A new season, new hope and optimism with some reasons to think we are going to have a decent season. The proof of the pudding is in the eating so it could all be so very different at 4.50 on Saturday when the Hater’s Arms opens its doors again. This is the real thing when claiming the shirt on the opening day and getting three points is all important. GR would have been watching training at Calmont Road and seeing who is trying to catch his eye. In truth he would have had seven or eight already nailed on for Saturday and just looking to put the last pieces of the jigsaw together.

Bart has got to be the starter between the sticks. The lad is assured and steady and builds confidence in the defence in front of him. Likewise, Danny is lively in defence and attack and should start ahead of Leonard. The first debate centres around the back three. Hutch and Cooper are nailed on and Murray, with his new contract should fill the third spot. That assumes that Molly would play wide left. I think that Cresswell will have to be content with a place on the bench.

Midfield has several possibilities. We are well loaded with CM’s and there is real choice. You would imagine that our new contract Billy would start and bite your legs Honeyman would be at his side. However, Shack has some good skills and despite many misgivings Evans is not out of the picture. Maybe either or both could be impact subs. Sav is another option.

It seems safe to assume that Flem will play as a ten behind two strikers. Benik is nailed on but is he partnered by Bradshaw or Bennett. The latter has looked more lively in pre season but Bradshaw, on his day and with good service does know where the the back of the net is. Its a tough call.

My thoughts are,

Bart
Danny Hutch Cooper Murray Molly
Billy Honeyman
Flem
Benik Bennett

Subs Long Cresswell Leonard Sav Shack Burey Bradshaw