Yesterday’s Attendance

That fight was privately underwritten and lost themselves and the club money.

Reg and the board also invested in 'tavern leisure'? a chain of pubs and sold it at a big loss.

Should have bought the barnaby
I put enough money across their bar to own it outright. Still don't seem right when you walk past where it was and see flats. Saying that, Ilderton road is changing and quickly. Yuppie hutches flying up everywhere, won't be recognizable when we go back after the summer break.

I put enough money across their bar to own it outright. Still don't seem right when you walk past where it was and see flats. Saying that, Ilderton road is changing and quickly. Yuppie hutches flying up everywhere, won't be recognizable when we go back after the summer break.
Fuck me Peckham what a change, I walked down there from the Canterbury end on Saturday. Nearly flats all the way. One will be about 30 floors high.

Fuck me Peckham what a change,
Seems to change week on week. Could swear that some of the builds weren't there a month back. I know it's quick and easy to throw them up but fuck me they haven't hung about. Will be unrecognisable in a few year. There's so much land around there too that;s ripe for development. Bermondsey quarter, the new Bermondsy, all starts form the OKR, all up Verney road, it's endless.

Back to the original post, our attendance on Saturday was higher than last night’s Premiership local derby clash between those London giants Brentford and Fulham 😉

Its about time they removed those stupid wires between the front row of seats and the track wall. Get another 2 rows of seats in.

I suppose eventually the area around the ground will look like the same kind of shit they’ve done at the Elephant. I went through there the other day and it’s truly unrecognisable what they have done to the area.