Worst ever Millwall song has to be . . .

champs08

We’re proud of you we’re proud of you, we’re proud of you we’re proud …

It made me fkin cringe.

That said, no matter where we end up this season, the sentiments for me are just that.

Great season, much better squad and sell outs week after week.

A lot to admire for what we’ve achieved so far. Pressures off for me. Have a go and what will be, will be . . . .

We’re proud of you we’re proud of you, we’re proud of you we’re proud …

It made me fkin cringe.

That said, no matter where we end up this season, the sentiments for me are just that.

Great season, much better squad and sell outs week after week.

A lot to admire for what we’ve achieved so far. Pressures off for me. Have a go and what will be, will be . . . .
First time I heard that was donkeys years ago, Villa away, cup game night time, probably league cup. they scored very early and very late and in between they weren't in it. All those present sang it loud and proud and meant every word.
Can't and didn't see anything wrong with it.

First time I heard that was donkeys years ago, Villa away, cup game night time, probably league cup. they scored very early and very late and in between they weren't in it. All those present sang it loud and proud and meant every word.
Can't and didn't see anything wrong with it.
Just hated the song, not the sentiment.

Last week I thought we were fcked. Perversely I now actually think todays bad luck will spur us on again and PNE will get served up our frustrations. We’re no mugs, we just ain’t getting the rub of the green.
“Fat lady sings” springs to mind! 😉 COYLS!
Several weeks back I had a nagging feeling it would all come down to the last game of the season. Then results started going our way but now I’m back to that dreaded feeling. 🤔

My pet hate is the one where, to be fair it's mainly the youngens but it's shameful and embarrassing. It's the one about your mums a xxxx your dads a xxxx. Sort of song you'd expect to hear at the Nigels. Makes me cringe, brings us down alevel or two and has no place anywhere never mind at Millwall.

Went to Brighton away in 1992 I think. It was pissing down and cold. We won 4-3 and ET was unplayable. A couple of our fans kept trying to do a chant based on Queen's song "We Will Rock You". It went "We Are, We Are Milwall" (clap, clap, clap). It was catchy but very shit. I have never heard it again since, thankfully.

Just checked and it was 21st December 1992. It was fucking freezing and it rained all day. Brilliant game though.

Went to Brighton away in 1992 I think. It was pissing down and cold. We won 4-3 and ET was unplayable. A couple of our fans kept trying to do a chant based on Queen's song "We Will Rock You". It went "We Are, We Are Milwall" (clap, clap, clap). It was catchy but very shit. I have never heard it again since, thankfully.
If it's the same one I remember it was poxy. Had to dive under a van pre match after a bunch of Millwall rotter's mistook me for Brighton cause I was with some Newhaven bints. Then got soaked. After the match idiot mate spanked some scarfer round the head with his crash helmet. I thought he had killed him. Then got from marched to the station by the OB. Which was a pain cause my bike was about a mile away. The crash helmet I was carrying was the big clue. Funny thing was the dick who hit the scarfer got put on the train back to London. True Karma.