World cup 2034

Could someone do a pie chart please for the on the odds of SW still being with us...... 😂
  • Life expectancy at birth in the UK in 2018 to 2020 was 79.0 years for males and 82.9 years for females; this represents a fall of 7.0 weeks for males and almost no change for females (a slight increase of 0.5 weeks) from the latest non-overlapping period of 2015 to 2017.
  • Life expectancy at age 65 years was 18.5 years for males and 21.0 years for females; these estimates are very similar to those for 2015 to 2017 with a slight decline of 1.0 weeks for males and an increase of 3.1 weeks for females.
  • Across the UK, life expectancy at birth in 2018 to 2020 was estimated to be 79.3 years for males and 83.1 years for females in England, 76.8 years for males and 81.0 years for females in Scotland, 78.3 years for males and 82.1 years for females in Wales, and 78.7 years for males and 82.4 years for females in Northern Ireland.
  • These life tables cover mortality in the UK for the period from 2018 to 2020 and are the first to include the higher mortality observed in 2020 during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
  • In the UK the median age at death was 82.3 years for males and 85.8 years for females and the modal (most common) age at death was 86.7 years for males and 89.3 years for females in 2018 to 2020; these show the typical ages at which death occurs and were very similar to the estimates for 2015 to 2017.

• Life expectancy at birth in the UK in 2018 to 2020 was 79.0 years for males and 82.9 years for females; this represents a fall of 7.0 weeks for males and almost no change for females (a slight increase of 0.5 weeks) from the latest non-overlapping period of 2015 to 2017.
  • Life expectancy at age 65 years was 18.5 years for males and 21.0 years for females; these estimates are very similar to those for 2015 to 2017 with a slight decline of 1.0 weeks for males and an increase of 3.1 weeks for females.
  • Across the UK, life expectancy at birth in 2018 to 2020 was estimated to be 79.3 years for males and 83.1 years for females in England, 76.8 years for males and 81.0 years for females in Scotland, 78.3 years for males and 82.1 years for females in Wales, and 78.7 years for males and 82.4 years for females in Northern Ireland.
  • These life tables cover mortality in the UK for the period from 2018 to 2020 and are the first to include the higher mortality observed in 2020 during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
  • In the UK the median age at death was 82.3 years for males and 85.8 years for females and the modal (most common) age at death was 86.7 years for males and 89.3 years for females in 2018 to 2020; these show the typical ages at which death occurs and were very similar to the estimates for 2015 to 2017.
I thought it’ll be touch and go I’d finish reading this before I died 😉

Last edited:
Surely that was made for a pie chart?

I don’t know how old you are Sheds but a lot of us are only evens to make it
My mrs reckons i'm invincible and may never die. I was on my last legs with alcoholism but recovered, i've been run over, hit with bricks, rounders bats, iron bars, wooden chairs, a microwave ( i'll explain that one later ) taken enough drugs to kill an elephant and stabbed umpteen times by some crackhead cunts that tried to rob me but caught me on a bad day with the raving hump. One of the cunts spent longer in intensive care than i did :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Anyone notice last night, West Brom still taking the knee? Jed was down and up quicker than a whores drawers!
Pathetic empty gesture. Sure the Saudi's will love it.
They won't do it out there. They stopped doing it in the premier league prior to the world cup and then began again once it was over. With Henderson going out there to play in there league and Southgate sticking up for him they've lost a lot of support for the empty gesture. We all knew it was meaningless bollox and the height of hypocrisy a long time ago. We knew at some point that they'd prove what we already knew. Now they have and what's interesting is how many journalists that were originally supporting them have now turned. Southgate has been getting a lot of flak in the print media.

My mrs reckons i'm invincible and may never die. I was on my last legs with alcoholism but recovered, i've been run over, hit with bricks, rounders bats, iron bars, wooden chairs, a microwave ( i'll explain that one later ) taken enough drugs to kill an elephant and stabbed umpteen times by some crackhead cunts that tried to rob me but caught me on a bad day with the raving hump. One of the cunts spent longer in intensive care than i did :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
Strikes me (pardon the expression 😉) you’ve lived a relatively quiet life 😂

After all that you'll probably go out after choking on a bit of brocoli.

Might be before your time but:

Set in 2068, “Peckham Lion” follows the "war of nerves" between Earth and the Mysterons, a race of Martians who possess partial control over matter. When a misunderstanding causes human astronauts to attack their city on Mars, the Mysterons vow revenge and launch reprisals against Earth. These are countered by Spectrum, a worldwide security organisation. In the first episode, Spectrum agent “Peckham Lion” acquires the Mysterons' self-healing power of "retrometabolism" after being hit by a microwave and is thus rendered "indestructible", being able to recover from otherwise fatal injuries. In this way, “Peckham Lion” becomes Spectrum's top asset in its fight against the Mysterons.

Slightly adapted from Wikipedia

I'll be 86 come 2034, do you think I'll be able to purchase an Early Bird ticket or is it better to hang on in case of further discounts?