World cup 2034

I'll be 86 come 2034, do you think I'll be able to purchase an Early Bird ticket or is it better to hang on in case of further discounts?
Official gov.co.Uk stats:

“Men can now expect to live for a further 19 years at age 65, 12 years at 75, 6 years at 85 and 3 years at 95”

According to this you should make it to the 2034 World Cup but if you buy any replica tops they will probably be in a charity shop the year after 😅

Official gov.co.Uk stats:

“Men can now expect to live for a further 19 years at age 65, 12 years at 75, 6 years at 85 and 3 years at 95”

According to this you should make it to the 2034 World Cup but if you buy any replica tops they will probably be in a charity shop the year after 😅
:grinning::grinning:

My mrs reckons i'm invincible and may never die. I was on my last legs with alcoholism but recovered, i've been run over, hit with bricks, rounders bats, iron bars, wooden chairs, a microwave ( i'll explain that one later ) taken enough drugs to kill an elephant and stabbed umpteen times by some crackhead cunts that tried to rob me but caught me on a bad day with the raving hump. One of the cunts spent longer in intensive care than i did :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
I can see why your nickname is lucky.:thumbup: