Wigan in trouble again

With the three point deduction they are done for. To make up that sort of points gap to the fourth bottom side they would need to hit promotion form and they are not going to do that. I also expect that Huddersfield and Blackpool will also have to hit some magic form to avoid the drop. They are not done for yet but they are not far off. I am quietly hoping that by the time we play Blackpool on the penultimate game of the season it will be all done and dusted. The town will be awash with Lions fans who may have stayed at cheap B & B’s, got well oiled before the game, given Big Nose a tough time and we walk away with three points to cement our place in the play offs. And then I saw pigs flying in the sky!

With the three point deduction they are done for. To make up that sort of points gap to the fourth bottom side they would need to hit promotion form and they are not going to do that. I also expect that Huddersfield and Blackpool will also have to hit some magic form to avoid the drop. They are not done for yet but they are not far off. I am quietly hoping that by the time we play Blackpool on the penultimate game of the season it will be all done and dusted. The town will be awash with Lions fans who may have stayed at cheap B & B’s, got well oiled before the game, given Big Nose a tough time and we walk away with three points to cement our place in the play offs. And then I saw pigs flying in the sky!

I,ll be one of the ones in the cheap B&Bs, our one unfortuately has a 24 hour bar :whist:

On a side note anyone else having problems replying, have gave up on a few last few weeks, my reply usually ends up in the middle of the message I'm replying to:mad: the above one is the best effort I've had,

Edit, appears I can't even start a thread without it fucking up as seen in members :mad: :censor:

Last edited:
I am quietly hoping that by the time we play Blackpool on the penultimate game of the season it will be all done and dusted.
Nah, Conk face will still tell his players to go out and try to beat us, it’s in his DNA! If nothing else he’ll want to put the kibosh on our plans to make the play offs!

If of course he’s still the manager by the time we play them! ;)