WIGAN-BLACKPOOL

The Ilderton

Both now have a chance to stay up, this could be a good thing as they will have to have a go at us , we have proven we cant break teams down that defend . Also the hoof ball will have to stop and move the ball quicker, Esse will have to start in front of the ineffective German , i thought Burke did ok against Blues .
Space will be available in both games as both Wigan and Blackpool need to win, this could work out better than playing both clubs already relegated and playing for fun. fingers crossed .

Also point the finger the club, be it JB or Huski have got to make a decision , with a little more injection of money we could of got that missing striker , i get JB has backed us and been the best chairman we have had but have we reached a point where finishing in the top 10 is our level now ?

we are punching well above our level, but at some point the club sticks or twists.

The top teams all play each other and will (apart from Luton) try to “out football” one another rather than being more direct. We are a different proposition, we have to play to our strengths but also mix it up whoever we play. Use our aerial threats at set pieces and use players like Esse, Fleming, Styles and Malone to use their skills to unlock defences. To me it does not matter who we play top or bottom, they are all tough to play against, we just have to do what do as effectively as possible without our crowd getting on their backs and making them more nervy. Play 4411 or 442 and just go for it.

Burke should not start anymore games. He can come on as a sub at best to change things with his pace. PLUS he's a loanee, not a perm player.

Vog also needs a break.

Mitchell and Saville are too similar to be playing together in the middle of the pitch. Massive difference when Styles came on IMO.

Malone to keep his place IMO.

Long out, Bart IN.

3 certain games left, 3 to potentially play. I mean If I was a player I'd be itching to play, even coming back from injury. So would like to see the likes of Bennett and Styles start.

I'd even rest DanMac but sadly very short on the RB front.