Why do we shot ourselves , if true

Because they are not genuine Wall supporters and think they’re “ard”, if they met the player in the street they wouldn’t have the bollocks to say a thing.
I’ve met plenty of these safety in numbers blokes, but when you get them on there own they shit themselve.

Last edited:
Thankfully racial incidents (I assume it’s racial) are laregly a thing of the past at the club and has been for years. No player deserves it. We have our own black players ffs.
It's not racial. It's discriminatory. Fuck knows what that covers. Midget? fat cunt? Ginger?

I think it was the referee who was abused. Thought he should have had an Hull shirt on.
Walking their injured player to the middle of the pitch and then calling for physios... instead of sending him off the pitch, which was 1 yard from his original spot, and get treated off the field.. that moment sent me round the twist. I've never seen that done before, and fck me did he like the sound of his own whistle.

Also, the point where the ref stopped the game after Cooper had taken a free kick, because had to run across to touch the ball before Cooper took it? Some refs have completely lost it, at times they play up to the booing and make it about them.

The refereeing association clearly do not set the bar high for standards as we seem to have one of these twats week in week out.

Because they are not genuine Wall supporters and think they’re “ard”, if they met the player in the street they wouldn’t have the bollocks to say a thing.
I’ve met plenty of these safety in numbers blokes, but when you get them on there own they shit themselve.

State of our fan base when we will hang someone out to dry for allegedly saying something.

We bang on and on about never changing our support and how we are proud to be the working class club, but 1 little complaint, that nobody knows the details off, a shitty club statement and the poor cunt is condemned as guilty and then has people all over social media claiming he cant be proper Wall

Good grief