Who's your player of the season so far?

I honestly don't think anyone really stands out in what has been a tough season so far.

Can't we nominate John Berylson instead? He wasn't a player but having him as our player of the season would cement his reputation as a Millwall icon, especially in the season we lost him and it would be another tribute to the man who did so much for this club. Just an idea.

Leonard for me been superb at Right back and Centre half all season we look really poor without him in the side, Word as well for Sav's , Honeyman & i still might vote Flemming come the end of the season just to spite a few people, 7 Goals , 4 Assists we'd be down already without him

One for you Owl...
Sheffield Wednesday supporters looking at their upcoming fixture list:

Wednesday will now forever hold a place in my black little heart as their clubhouse restrooms were clean and made available to me just as my eyes were turning fcking yellow and piss was squirting out my hooter.. And this after I'd tossed my lunch outside the club shoppe 😐 - what a day that was. 🔥

Wednesday will now forever hold a place in my black little heart as their clubhouse restrooms were clean and made available to me just as my eyes were turning fcking yellow and piss was squirting out my hooter.. And this after I'd tossed my lunch outside the club shoppe 😐 - what a day that was. 🔥
Haha, yes! I do remember your little episode. I believe you said your wife thought you was a wimp. Or, have I got that bit wrong?
Anyway, a funny story.
:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Owl
Haha, yes! I do remember your little episode. I believe you said your wife thought you was a wimp. Or, have I got that bit wrong?
Anyway, a funny story.

Looking back over it, you've not yet heard the "are you the blonde American woman?" tale from Sandygate 🤣 . Think we have a snap too of her standing by Wed's main gate all fcking beaming with me downcast and looking battered as fried perch. To say nothing of the poor drunken oaf asking us where he could locate the bar - repeatedly. How were we to know? Plain as the nose on he's own face we were forriners!