Who's your player of the season so far?

It's a difficult one due to the shitshow we had to endure under Edwards, making most of them look sub-par but I'm going to say Honeyman by a whisker from Leonard.

[Honourable mention must go to, someone who appears to be a new signing according to 5Live on Saturday, Ryan Cooper, who has gone largely beneath the radar, despite according to said 5Live chump, being the captain. Maybe Harris has added a vivisectionist to his backroom staff....]

Honeymonster for me but you cannot overlook Lennys contribution to the defence or Sav’s leadership.
Sav can be a bit of a dick giving away free kick around the box. Said it before Honeyman & Lenny are our engine room. Lets hope they both stay fit.

Leonard. As Ackers mentioned we really struggle when he is out. But I don't just think it's simply his ability as a player that we miss when he's not in the side, he does a lot of organising. He's always talking to the others at the back, sorting things out. He also has a physicality and fearlessness that make him perfect for us and an inspiration to those around him on the pitch.

Also up there are Sav and Honey.

Leonard’s foray down the wing to a loose ball in the second half, was upended rolled over and got straight back on his feet
Reminded me of Harry Cripps , what Millwall is about.
Compared to other teams , if there was such a record kept , I would imagine we have a physio come on to the pitch less than any other team. Barely happens ,we normally get up and get on with it.

I’d choose either Lenny, Honeyman or Sav.

When fit, I’ve got no doubt our best player is Lenny. Unbelievable pace, great positioning and a leader on the pitch - in fact, I’d make him captain!

Honeyman/Leonard - can’t really spilt them.

Was hoping Esse would kick on this season but he seems to have gone backwards, which is probably not all his fault though.

Members online