Who do we want relegated/promoted?

Irish Millwall

I know Wippa's done a thread on the playoffs but there's still 3 sides to be relegated from the Prem and one more side to come up from League 1 playoffs. I know some might say who cares, after all whoever comes down is going to have a huge parachute payment to outspend the rest of us. But I'd say most of us will be happy enough when Leeds drop down again and we'll get a bit of enjoyment out of listening to all the whining and moaning and total disbelief from their supporters wondering how such a huge club could fail to stay in the Premier league(answer: 'cos ye're shite). Wouldn't find seeing Everton drop down either. Zippy gets a return visit to the Den. Even better, with all their overspending, there's a fair chance they might be docked point, the Championship seems to take that kind of stuff a bit more seriously than the Premier league.

From League 1, hopefully it'll be Peterborough. The likes of Sheff Wed. are big enough to get it together and be another side competing for play off positions, little enough danger of that from Peterborough or Bolton either.

I want Leeds to stay up and Barnsley to stay down so we can try and get Shacks and Styles plus Cresswell on loan if possible. Other than that the teams with less money to come into our division so its not as hard to compete financially.

Last edited:
Want leeds and everton down but don't mind settling for leeds and leicester.
Peterborough to be promoted and Middlesbrough to win play offs.