Where were you 28 years ago on this night?

Good and Bad memories, Was a top night on and off the pitch, up there with one of the best. Unfortunately my Dad passed away the next night in Greenwich hospital. Last thing he said to me was " We done the cnuts!!" he died shortly after.
Rip, a true wall legend, you must be so proud

What a fkn mental day that was , standing all game not far from the dugout looking over at the wall fans behind the goal on scaffolding was unreal , being under the Chelsea fans it felt like we took a section like the good ole days, but also gave me so much pride watching and hearing us like an home fan would , I know one thing if I was them I would definitely want to be a Millwall fan because that's how I want to be during a game loud proud and a bit mental. The journey home I'm sure we all have story's to tell of eventful shall we say liaisons ha .

28 fkn yrs ago ,my god ( the him ,he one) I got old man .

Probably at this game.
Was there, my seat was taken so had to stand at the back as stewards fucked it all up. Chelsea in the tier above giving it large when they went 1 up, and went home gutted when case of stella saved the last pen. Every time Dennis Wise came near us to take a throw in or kick we were all shouting "Taxi, taxi", he took it well though. No way should we have lost to QPR in the 5th round.

Was there, my seat was taken so had to stand at the back as stewards fucked it all up. Chelsea in the tier above giving it large when they went 1 up, and went home gutted when case of stella saved the last pen. Every time Dennis Wise came near us to take a throw in or kick we were all shouting "Taxi, taxi", he took it well though. No way should we have lost to QPR in the 5th round.
The QPR game was the first game after england kicked off in Ireland , the fa wanted us out so no more risk of trouble before the euros. Quietest game ive been except charlton away 12 kick off new years day.

Watching it in the bar at The Den with my missus.
Plenty there!! Every time we scored a Penalty blokes were cuddling her. She loved it...
🤣🤣

One of my big regrets, why?

I was made redundant at Christmas and was struggling to get an interview, let alone a job :cry:

My son said, come on Dad "go" but being conscious money would be tight, I did the prudent thing and not go, big mistake :slap:

I was made redundant at Christmas and was struggling to get an interview, let alone a job :cry:

My son said, come on Dad "go" but being conscious money would be tight, I did the prudent thing and not go, big mistake :slap:
One of the greatest regrets of my own life is missing Budapest. Will go to my grave regretting that one.

But an honourable decision all the same, family first :thumbup:

What a fkn mental day that was , standing all game not far from the dugout looking over at the wall fans behind the goal on scaffolding was unreal , being under the Chelsea fans it felt like we took a section like the good ole days, but also gave me so much pride watching and hearing us like an home fan would , I know one thing if I was them I would definitely want to be a Millwall fan because that's how I want to be during a game loud proud and a bit mental. The journey home I'm sure we all have story's to tell of eventful shall we say liaisons ha .

28 fkn yrs ago ,my god ( the him ,he one) I got old man .

was that the game speedie got a clump as he come of the pitch

The only game in the 95 cup I didn't get to was Arsenal away.
I worked for a record label and the boss was a big QPR fan and one of the labels we dealt with was Jumpin & Pumpin (Future Sound of London - Papua New Guinea) and they were QPR as well.As it happens Danni Dichio was playing out as DJ and I was told to send him some promo dance 12's and in exchange he would sort me out two tkts for the game at Loftus Road, The wanker tried to hide and not give the tkts, but managed to get the off him.
Had to sit with the QPR right behind the dugouts and remember Wilkins made Dichio warm up and he had to head towards where Wall were and he got dogs abuse (ponytail) and me watching Wilkins laugh his bollocks off.Had all kinds of shit chucked at me and my mate, me and him v a whole stand!..Nah, sometimes you have say your piece and leave it at that.

We were upstairs as well in the main stand. And yes Edward, that walk up to the seats seemed to take forever.
I always remember the look on the face of a Chelsea supporter and his dad sitting in front of us when we won the shootout. Disbelief! What a night. Will go down in folklore in our history.
Just after the final whistle the horses came on quickly at the chelsea end, did you notice 3 or 4 of their lot take one down?
Never seen that happen before and I doubt any of our lot sat elsewhere would of seen it, it seemed to set the tone for the rest of the evening.