Where is Emaku??

Don't know but it's a fair step up from League of Ireland to Championship, probably needs a bit of time to improve. I'd have been surprised if he got much of a look in this season. He's only 19, plenty time but hopefully he might get a a chance before the end of the season. He did get on as a sub once, I think.

Last edited:
These things happen…..mostly to us!
Let‘s hope that Sir Tom doesn’t get kicked up in the air in tonight’s game against Latvia. Maybe he will only get 20 minutes at the end after Moore runs out of puff. If he gets crocked then we are proper in the brown stuff. Emakhu could have been an option but as he is crocked we might need to turn to Burke or Watmore up front. There is an outside chance that Bennett might get a run out but knowing our luck he will get ten minutes, get kicked up in the air and be out for the season. Who knows?

Although Emakhu is not available on Saturday Sir Tom and Charlie should both be good to play. Bradshaw kept the bench warm last night when the Taffs beat Latvia and was not required to replace a tiring Moore. Charlie was one of ten changes made by Lee Carsley for the game against Croatia which they lost 2-1. He never came on so he should be as fresh as a daisy for Saturday. Good news for us.

Although Emakhu is not available on Saturday Sir Tom and Charlie should both be good to play. Bradshaw kept the bench warm last night when the Taffs beat Latvia and was not required to replace a tiring Moore. Charlie was one of ten changes made by Lee Carsley for the game against Croatia which they lost 2-1. He never came on so he should be as fresh as a daisy for Saturday. Good news for us.
Carsley was looking at all his players before choosing his squad for the Euros, so Charlie wasn't dropped.
It was interesting that both the goals England conceded came from mistakes from the same player, the left back I think.
One, he got caught out of position, then dived in, missed the ball and then brought his man down in the box. The other, he commited a stupid foul outside the box which was dispatched to the top corner from the free kick.
Small margins, but it cost them the match.