Where has everyone gone?

It's time to show Loyalty and Faith to our players and management. For the next 10 games, no matter what happens. Unless you like a Third Division future for us.
Meaning? 🤷‍♂️

Are you suggesting that anyone posting negative comments on here is likely to affect performance on the pitch, will somehow cause the team to be relegated and aren’t loyal to the club? :shake:

Last edited:
I think Saville is a big player for us and brings the best out of Mitchell when they play together. We may not get the goals and assists that Saville once contributed but his experience and nous is priceless.You see him talking Billy through the game. I think Billy is a much better player for having Saville by his side. Ig Billy had goals in him he probably wouldn't be with us. One thing you can be sure of is he won't hide and always puts a shift in.
Can't agree with you more.

Reactions: Owl
There are those on this Forum who don’t rate Billy and others that do. There’s always been differing views on players and that’ll never change.

Some confine their comments to players/managers but others feel the need to dig the poster out. Don’t know why but if that’s their thing 🤷‍♂️
I think we will find out over the next 2 games who our best partnership is in the middle, can't see Saville and Mitchell starting 3 games in a week, I would assume a change midweek or Saturday is likely. The 4 subs that came on and Esse/Emakhu must want to be getting a start as soon as possible.