What’s It About Our National Teams? nw

PurleyLion

Staff member
Southgate’s slouches, Sarina’s pedestrians and Borthwick’s dumb heads - not an ounce of imagination or flair between the lot of hem 🤷‍♂️

Played well today to beat Fiji, bit nailbiting last ten. Considering they were written off not so long ago. May lack flair but they make up for it in heart, bottle and determination.
The Frogs or the Boks will be a different story, but it's a world cup semi final so anything can happen. Shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath as Southgate and his pussies.

We go on a pitch and expect to win , rugby the only game with passion & a true fighting spirit , footballers are overpaid wet blankets who like Henderson take the piss out of fans , cricketers fall to pieces too easy and too quick and too often

We go on a pitch and expect to win , rugby the only game with passion & a true fighting spirit , footballers are overpaid wet blankets who like Henderson take the piss out of fans , cricketers fall to pieces too easy and too quick and too often
Rugby players keep going till both legs are broken.

Are those the cricket World Champions you are talking about? Be interesting to see the toffs playing rugger every 3 days in 100 degree heat and travelling 1,000 miles between games.

Talking about the Cricket Lionchel, how lovely to see Smith, the cheating aussie Bastard, to get his comeuppance!!!! Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke !!!!

Are those the cricket World Champions you are talking about? Be interesting to see the toffs playing rugger every 3 days in 100 degree heat and travelling 1,000 miles between games.
how can you compare cricket & rugby ...2 completely different games and modes of play..silly comment to me ...let's see the cricketers take on the All.blacks for 80 minutes

how can you compare cricket & rugby ...2 completely different games and modes of play..silly comment to me ...let's see the cricketers take on the All.blacks for 80 minutes
You brought the cricketers into it which I agree was stupid. No comparison although I know which sport I'd rather watch.

Not only our national teams, the Boks had their arses handed to them today by the Dutch in the cricket. More of an upset than the England defeat to Afghanistan I would suggest.

Members online