What’s happened in Spain?

Let’s try again. Do any of you knuckleheads have any idea as to what is going on with the team in Spain where they are training and playing closed door games.

Let’s try again. Do any of you knuckleheads have any idea as to what is going on with the team in Spain where they are training and playing closed door games.
Think you support the wrong club if you have a problem with that you are most welcome to message me

They have mostly been training every day, and playing the occasional game behind closed doors.
I hope that helps. ;)

Just a point of order....It should be "Does any of you knuckleheads have...etc" Not "do" :) If you are going to insult us, at least be polite enough to be grammatically correct, s'il vous plait.

They have mostly been training every day, and playing the occasional game behind closed doors.
I hope that helps. ;)

Just a point of order....It should be "Does any of you knuckleheads have...etc" Not "do" :) If you are going to insult us, at least be polite enough to be grammatically correct, s'il vous plait.
1688906720223.png