What to do this afternoon

The most striking thing was that Charlton didn't make a single substitution.
I never even saw the subs warming up.
Have they got any? Hopefully thery too skint.

Lovely to see them give Wycombe a free header on 81 minutes to equalize. Reminded me of a certain Matt Smith at the Den against them.
A goal that reduced grown trainspotters to tears, marvellous. They just keep giving!

Actually, it was very interesting.
The most striking thing was that Charlton didn't make a single substitution.
I never even saw the subs warming up.

The stream I watched was Charlton TV. The funniest thing was they think that Miles Leaburn is capable of playing in the Premier league. :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Their most lively player was Rak Sakyi on loan from Palace. Linked with us in January. Wouldn't be sorry to see him with us next season.

Lovely to see them give Wycombe a free header on 81 minutes to equalize. Reminded me of a certain Matt Smith at the Den against them.
I watched Charlton TV too, Paul.

I thought the funniest thing I heard was Scott Minto when he said, “there’s some big clubs in this league, of which Charlton are one of them!”
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Have they got any? Hopefully thery too skint.

A goal that reduced grown trainspotters to tears, marvellous. They just keep giving!
I've just been watching the post match analysis on Charlton TV.
The delusions of grandeur run right through the club, not just on the fans' forums.
They were almost in tears that Plymouth are above them.
He's just taken out one of them with a trademark Cresswell challenge.
Thanks for the tip.

I've just been watching the post match analysis on Charlton TV.
The delusions of grandeur run right through the club, not just on the fans' forums.
They were almost in tears that Plymouth are above them.

He's just taken out one of them with a trademark Cresswell challenge.
Thanks for the tip.
Yep saw that mate. He’s also showing how comfortable he is on the ball as they pass around the back with France pressing. Not something we can do at Wall.

Popped down Gillingham-Carlisle. Decent game, O'brien had a good first half, Williams was superb and scored a cracking 94th minute winner. Have to say I do enjoy lower league football, have a beer, decent atmosphere, tackles flying in, shitter officials than we get (straight up). Really enjoyed it to be fair

Popped down Gillingham-Carlisle. Decent game, O'brien had a good first half, Williams was superb and scored a cracking 94th minute winner. Have to say I do enjoy lower league football, have a beer, decent atmosphere, tackles flying in, shitter officials than we get (straight up). Really enjoyed it to be fair
Kept an eye on this game too. Harris, Jacket, Williams & O'Brien all over there now so keep an eye out for their results. They've won 7/8 of their last home games

Was reading the match report about that just now. Gillingham have really picked up recently and look to be safe. I’m pleased for Harris and AOB and also for Williams, he took a bit of flak from some quarters but I always thought he was decent for us.

Was reading the match report about that just now. Gillingham have really picked up recently and look to be safe. I’m pleased for Harris and AOB and also for Williams, he took a bit of flak from some quarters but I always thought he was decent for us.
Yeah, they were far better than Carlisle who were 3rd. Harris was loving it. Good to see some of our old boys doing well. Williams was quality. Reckon they will be in with a shout of promotion next season.

Yeah, they were far better than Carlisle who were 3rd. Harris was loving it. Good to see some of our old boys doing well. Williams was quality. Reckon they will be in with a shout of promotion next season.
Problem is the fans can’t seem to stand Harris

I spent the afternoon replacing the element in the cooker’s grill. I like to think I saved myself about a hundred notes, or maybe I’m just too tight to pay someone to do it for me.

One of my lads went to the game he was very disappointed said Carlisle didn’t deserve anything out of it.
Long trip back next week again for them at Orient. Some travelling they have to do over the season.
Very loyal fans.