What to do this afternoon

BigPaul

With no Millwall fix at 4pm (my time) I had a quick look on Cricfree.
Apart from all the Girly Super League nonsense, there are several League One games, including the Spotters at home to Wycombe Wanderers.
I know it's sad, but I've got nothing else today, so to laugh at our neighbours for an hour or so could be amusing.
It's got to be better than being dragged around the shops.

Thank me later.

including the Spotters at home to Wycombe Wanderers.
I know it's sad, but I've got nothing else today, so to laugh at our neighbours for an hour or so could be amusing.
Yep, I could do with a laugh too, so I’ll have a butcher’s, and if I’m really, really bored during the game, I’ll count the number of home supporters in the ground!

As it shouldn’t take me more than 5 minutes to do that, I’d like some ideas as to what I can do for the remaining 85 minutes? 🤣

Let’s go over to Life with the Spotters down at the Valley!

Spotters 1 - 1 Wycombe

Wycombe never looked liked scoring (certainly not from open play), but they got their equiliser from a totally free header when the spotters defence simply stood and watched as the ball hit the back of the net!

Full time here, from the Valley, where it finished Charlton 1, Wycombe 1 :grinning:

Commiserations mate.
Actually, it was very interesting.
The most striking thing was that Charlton didn't make a single substitution.
I never even saw the subs warming up.

The stream I watched was Charlton TV. The funniest thing was they think that Miles Leaburn is capable of playing in the Premier league. :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Their most lively player was Rak Sakyi on loan from Palace. Linked with us in January. Wouldn't be sorry to see him with us next season.

Lovely to see them give Wycombe a free header on 81 minutes to equalize. Reminded me of a certain Matt Smith at the Den against them.

With no Millwall fix at 4pm (my time) I had a quick look on Cricfree.
Apart from all the Girly Super League nonsense, there are several League One games, including the Spotters at home to Wycombe Wanderers.
It's got to be better than being dragged around the shops.

Thank me later.
Watch this as Cresswell's playing