What happened to Kevrelles

Top man is Kev..Went home and away games with him and use to catch up with him in The Cliftonville before games...Bought me a pint on Tuesday 26th November 1996, that ill fated home game v Woking which was the day my son was born!..The last I saw him was when he was hoisted out the South stand and banned..Peckham can you send my regards please mate!.
Will do mate.

What about LionsMet ? 😁
A likeable loon. Had a few good and often heated debates with him but he always argued fairly. He saw the world in a certain way and stood up for what he believed in. You have to respect a man for that whether you agree with them or not. He also had a big heart and would always help a fellow lion down on his luck.

She loved Putin, kept telling us he’d run riot over Europe. That worked out well. The snivelling cunt.
Just saw this thread while trying to sort what went with Owen 🤣
Becky Tutu was one I'd almost forgot. I remember the constant posting up of the epic rap battle Russkies vs USA 🤣 I'd replied with the pic of Putin frenching their patriarch - she replied with some nonsense like to, "friend!" 🤣👍

Just saw this thread while trying to sort what went with Owen 🤣
Becky Tutu was one I'd almost forgot. I remember the constant posting up of the epic rap battle Russkies vs USA 🤣 I'd replied with the pic of Putin frenching their patriarch - she replied with some nonsense like to, "friend!" 🤣👍
I'd love to think Becky was genuine, but can't help thinking 'she' was a 40 year old bloke from Bexley.....

Some very comical posts to be fair

I'd love to think Becky was genuine, but can't help thinking 'she' was a 40 year old bloke from Bexley.....

Some very comical posts to be fair
True, ozzy... The wind up screen names .. beckytutu was among the better ones.. There were a handful of Asad poseurs as well by my recollection though given who they were aimed at, they never had much staying power 🤣 Think I only ever did one - as "cockflute," which lasted about a month.

Last edited:
True, ozzy... The wind up screen names .. beckytutu was among the better ones.. There were a handful of Asad poseurs as well by my recollection though given who they were aimed at, they never had much staying power 🤣 Think I only ever did one - as "cockflute," which lasted about a month.
Hard One was another. Used to make me laugh when he was winding up oppo that strayed on here.

Reactions: Owl