What do they call us?

King of The Jungle

We have always had accepted names that are known and understood amongst all of ours for various rivals, such as the Nigels, the Anoraks and of course the Vermin. I've met a few Nigels who had no idea that they were, in fact, Nigels. It made me wonder what they call us, assuming they've the imagination to think of something other than 'Orrible Cunts. I think the most often uttered phrase I hear is a simple 'Fucking Millwall'...

West Ham call us pikeys for some reason. We all know Gillingham are the pikeys and looking at some of the tramps and shirt wearing mongs who frequent the London stadium these days I don’t think the vermin are far behind them. In fact, I think spurs do call them pikeys.
Charlton can us the spanner’s.

Actually wip I've heard a few teams refer to us as pikeys thinking about it. I think it's quite a recent thing and maybe encouraged by the small bricked-up site by SB. Or maybe from the old scrap-metal yards.

Last edited:
I’ve always thought the spotters call us the spanners on account that they call the Den ‘The Toolbox,’ (as they say it resembles one), and that’s where you would put your spanner in!

There may be another explanation of course!
One of our fans threw a spanner on the pitch at Reading years ago and they got the name from that. The toolbox came about because of that, not the other way around

Had a palace mate that didn’t understand the Nigel’s tag. Got all defensive about it not being posh around the area. No, it’s a shithole but with delusions of grandeur.

That and he didn’t understand that their Ultras were a complete embarrassment. I’d either quit going or row with our own if that abomination reared its head on our manor- which would clearly never happen, thankfully.

We have always had accepted names that are known and understood amongst all of ours for various rivals, such as the Nigels, the Anoraks and of course the Vermin. I've met a few Nigels who had no idea that they were, in fact, Nigels. It made me wonder what they call us, assuming they've the imagination to think of something other than 'Orrible Cunts. I think the most often uttered phrase I hear is a simple 'Fucking Millwall'...
I've heard them call us Neanderthals and Knuckledraggers lol but when I called them 'Nigels', they went bezerk... they do NOT like that one!

Members online