We’ve gone international!

Without wishing to be negative, I don't really see the benefit of shelling out £35 for not very much.
OK, it registers me as a "member".
So what?
I already have a Lions Card, which registers my support of the club back to 1992. Though that is only half my history.
In the modern age, my ticket purchase history and profile are on the club's computer system.
I subscribe to Millwall TV and Millwall TV+ and did so to iFollow before.
All are also in my history.

Am I missing something here? I'm prepared to be convinced.

It's weird the links I put up don't work.
Have you tried turning it off then back on again :hehe:

I'm no help. Been out for a while, it was sunny so put my shades on. Get home, open up the laptop and onto MO. Sitting staring at the screen. what's wrong here the screen looks a bit fucked and gloomy???? Then i'm thinking so does the room and walls. Fucking about with the contrast on the laptop, turn the contrast right up to max, same thing, gloomy and off colour.

Fucking wracking my brains now, scratching chin. Mate turns up, hello D how you mate,,,sweet mate you? yeah good mate apart from this fucking laptop, screens fucked gone all sepia and gloomy,,,,,,,,,,,, you tried taking those fucking shades off in the house mate :rotfl::rotfl:

Have you tried turning it off then back on again :hehe:

I'm no help. Been out for a while, it was sunny so put my shades on. Get home, open up the laptop and onto MO. Sitting staring at the screen. what's wrong here the screen looks a bit fucked and gloomy???? Then i'm thinking so does the room and walls. Fucking about with the contrast on the laptop, turn the contrast right up to max, same thing, gloomy and off colour.

Fucking wracking my brains now, scratching chin. Mate turns up, hello D how you mate,,,sweet mate you? yeah good mate apart from this fucking laptop, screens fucked gone all sepia and gloomy,,,,,,,,,,,, you tried taking those fucking shades off in the house mate :rotfl::rotfl:
You wanna get the ones you can “switch on and off”! 🤣🤣🤣

Without wishing to be negative, I don't really see the benefit of shelling out £35 for not very much.
So what?
I already have a Lions Card, which registers my support of the club back to 1992. Though that is only half my history.
In the modern age, my ticket purchase history and profile are on the club's computer system.

It entitles you to 20% off LionsTV, so will only cost an extra +/-£5. Mind you, if we do go up I don't know what will happen to the live match feeds for those of us overseas?

It entitles you to 20% off LionsTV, so will only cost an extra +/-£5. Mind you, if we do go up I don't know what will happen to the live match feeds for those of us overseas?
Thanks. I did miss something then.
If we do go up, every game will be on sky, so we can watch for free on Cricfree, or another stream.
Charlton will win the European cup before I will give a single penny to Sky.

So what?

Ok we have done the soft approach. Now just get your hand in your pocket or we will send our 'Representatives' round to have a word. Hitting

So what?

The club has recently said that between 600-1000 people have come from abroad, mainly Holland and Germany, to watch us this season, I suspect this is a way of trying to get them back again or at least support us from their own countries.

I think we are going to see many more of new ideas to increase income over the next few years as it wont be long until clubs wages are going to be capped at a % of income and with Kavanagh personally involved in these talks we are getting on with as many money making schemes as possible.

Big Man. I'm in agreement with you. I don't do all the technology like as being a "Wrinkly" I don't really understand it. Since 1955 I've shelled out my entrance fee home and away and I think that's enough.