We've been warned again

I was Crawley Town v Wrexham the other week...(he plays for Wrexham)...he still got plenty of abuse👍😉😎
He gets it everywhere he goes because he courts it.

Here he is doing absolutely nothing at Blackpool to be greeted by the same abuse he gets everywhere else.

1697572819627.jpeg

I don't think he's a cunt because of his religion, nationally or political beliefs. I think he's a cunt for doing what he does to antagonise and then goes running the authorities playing the victim. Cunt.

Last edited:
I’m not sure I can agree with most of this thread. If McClean doesn’t want to wear a poppy then that’s his choice, it’s not compulsory to wear one is it? From what I can tell he’s taken untold abuse over what really is his right to choose.
You're absolutely correct on both points: McClean is perfectly entitled to refuse to wear a poppy on his shirt on principle (Imo it is then up to his club to decide what action, if any, to take against him): He has also taken no end of imo unjustified abuse for his decision. However, there is a but ...

McClean plays the innocent victim in all this. He proclaims himself to be a 'man of peace' but wears a black balaclava in a photo with his kids. He protests that he didn't mean anything by it but accepts that it was a mistake. Ok, but what's your favourite song, James? Ah, that will be the one glorifying armed struggle against the English. No doubt, he just likes the tune. Nothing to do with the lyrics.

And he's not anti-British - imo the use of 'British' rather than 'English' says something - however, he cannot bring himself to respect the playing of the UK national anthem; he has to turn away in a show of disrespect.

It's also not as though he puts his principles above his career. He plys his trade in England and played for Northern Ireland until senior level even though he doesn't believe the country should exist. (He stated that he never had any intention of playing for them at senior level. Well, that's alright then).

Imo he's just a hypocritical bigot. Rant over (for now at least).

No we’re not, as I went to the Wimbledon v Wigan game a season or so back and the abuse he got was pretty bad, loads of farking fenian khunt fark off back to paddy land

yet what would you do if you grow up in Derry as a catholic and seeing a foreign army on your streets picking up at times innocent people and kicking shiote out them, and if happen as an old mate of mine was in the army and first posting was Northern Ireland
Foreign Army?

Just because they are catholics like it or not they are still citizens of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
They don’t want to be though , how can another country be a part of the U.K., it’s because the north was rammed full of Scottish Protestants

Here he is doing absolutely nothing at Blackpool to be greeted by the same abuse he gets everywhere else.

View attachment 24064

I don't think he's a cunt because of his religion, nationally or political beliefs. I think he's a cunt for doing what he does to antagonise and then goes running the authorities playing the victim. Cunt.
In that sense he is a khunt and should be done for inciting crowd trouble

No we’re not, as I went to the Wimbledon v Wigan game a season or so back and the abuse he got was pretty bad, loads of farking fenian khunt fark off back to paddy land

yet what would you do if you grow up in Derry as a catholic and seeing a foreign army on your streets picking up at times innocent people and kicking shiote out them, and if happen as an old mate of mine was in the army and first posting was Northern Ireland
Not come and earn the Queens pound note.
Not pay taxes In a country that will spend a proportion of It on the British army.
Not associate myself with the working class fans of a club who on the whole take their patriotism and history seriously.

But yeah you're right It ain't Mcleans fault. Then again you support the murder of a British Prime Minister by the same terrorist organisation he Idolises so forgive me for not being surprised by the lack of awareness over priciples.

Out of Intrest, It weren't you who grassed us up to the F.A was It?

Sunderland have reiterated their zero tolerance policy on discrimination after former winger James McClean was targeted by a section of the Stadium of Light crowd.

The Professional Footballer’s Association (PFA) of England will ‘stand alongside’ James McClean after he was subjected to sectarian abuse at Huddersfield Town on Wednesday.

A 21-year-old man was arrested during Accrington Stanley’s home match with Wigan Athletic on suspicion of racially abusing Republic of Ireland international James McClean

A video has gone viral over the weekend appearing to show a some Queens Park Rangers supporters verbally abusing Stoke City’s James McClean.

Its must be obivious to these idiots that he is doing something to ellicit these reactions. Every time he flashes that tattoo on the pitch he should be done. Would it be ok for a player to flash an ISIS or Hamas tattoo?

Last edited:
Not come and earn the Queens pound note.
Not pay taxes In a country that will spend a proportion of It on the British army.
Not associate myself with the working class fans of a club who on the whole take their patriotism and history seriously.

But yeah you're right It ain't Mcleans fault. Then again you support the murder of a British Prime Minister by the same terrorist organisation he Idolises so forgive me for not being surprised by the lack of awareness over priciples.

Out of Intrest, It weren't you who grassed us up to the F.A was It?
I didn’t say it wasn’t his fault, I stated our would you have felt growing up in the same situation, would you not have hatred ?

yeah course it was me that grassed ffs

Sunderland have reiterated their zero tolerance policy on discrimination after former winger James McClean was targeted by a section of the Stadium of Light crowd.

The Professional Footballer’s Association (PFA) of England will ‘stand alongside’ James McClean after he was subjected to sectarian abuse at Huddersfield Town on Wednesday.

A 21-year-old man was arrested during Accrington Stanley’s home match with Wigan Athletic on suspicion of racially abusing Republic of Ireland international James McClean

A video has gone viral over the weekend appearing to show a some Queens Park Rangers supporters verbally abusing Stoke City’s James McClean.

Its must be obivious to these idiots that he is doing something to ellicit these reactions. Every time he flashes that tattoo on the pitch he should be done. Would it be ok for a player to flash an ISIS or Hamas tattoo?
Yes he should be charged with inciting crowd violence if he continues to keep showing that tattoo

View attachment 24064

He’s just simply a ‘cunt’ mate and gets away with it too!

He’s just simply a ‘cunt’ mate and gets away with it too!
We’re guilty! 😡

Funny how the articles proclaiming our guilt fail to mention all those other incidents.

I have no issue or problems with him choosing not to wear a poppy. Given his backround and public support for the IRA he's one of the last people i'd expect to wear one. We do live in a free country after all. It's his antagonising actions and behaviour that i have an issuse with. If you're going to flash a tattoo to a crowd of predominately english people of something that represents an organisation that's murdered hundreds of english people then you're going to get a response.

Not in any of the many articles i've seen where he's crying wolf does it say that he purposely exposes that tattoo to antagonise supporters.

Fuck him and i say that as someone who's parents were both Irish and Catholic.

This is him with his kids. He proudly posted it all over social media and then complains when he's boo'd and called a cunt.

View attachment 24058
You're absolutely correct on both points: McClean is perfectly entitled to refuse to wear a poppy on his shirt on principle (Imo it is then up to his club to decide what action, if any, to take against him): He has also taken no end of imo unjustified abuse for his decision. However, there is a but ...

McClean plays the innocent victim in all this. He proclaims himself to be a 'man of peace' but wears a black balaclava in a photo with his kids. He protests that he didn't mean anything by it but accepts that it was a mistake. Ok, but what's your favourite song, James? Ah, that will be the one glorifying armed struggle against the English. No doubt, he just likes the tune. Nothing to do with the lyrics.

And he's not anti-British - imo the use of 'British' rather than 'English' says something - however, he cannot bring himself to respect the playing of the UK national anthem; he has to turn away in a show of disrespect.

It's also not as though he puts his principles above his career. He plys his trade in England and played for Northern Ireland until senior level even though he doesn't believe the country should exist. (He stated that he never had any intention of playing for them at senior level. Well, that's alright then).

Imo he's just a hypocritical bigot. Rant over (for now at least).

But he kind of is the victim in all of this in my opinion, it’s not like he has choose not to wear a poppy and everyone has respected that choice. If he didn’t get the abuse from football fans everywhere he goes then there isn’t a problem, it only seems to be a problem for those that take offence at him not wearing a poppy and have subjected him and his family to a relentless and sustained campaign of vile sectarian abuse, including personal threats to him and his family. Maybe he shouldn’t react in the way he does (the balaclava picture is indefensible) but this has been going on for ten years or so, I can at least understand it.

The fact that he earns a living in England doesn’t really mean anything, surely you’re not saying that anyone who doesn’t see themselves as British and consciously decides not to wear a poppy has no right to live and work here? I thought that millions fought and died in wars against them kind of ideals.