We've been warned again

We must have upset some Catholics as I can't understand how showing a lack of respect for the IRA can be punished.

Still waiting for mcclean to be punished over that vile photo with his kids.

Are we the only ones who do this, I think not
It's just a money making racket for the FA. Someone somewhere will aLways be offended by something that isn't deemed offensive to others.

Can i sue away clubs when there fans sing Millwall's a shithole? You get my drift as to how pathetic it all is! I could claim offence when Mclean raises his shorts next to the crowd to display his tattoo of a terrorist group that has kill and maimed hundereds of people.

Worlds gone mad.

Last edited:

Are we the only ones who do this, I think not
No we’re not, as I went to the Wimbledon v Wigan game a season or so back and the abuse he got was pretty bad, loads of farking fenian khunt fark off back to paddy land

yet what would you do if you grow up in Derry as a catholic and seeing a foreign army on your streets picking up at times innocent people and kicking shiote out them, and if happen as an old mate of mine was in the army and first posting was Northern Ireland

They just don’t get it, do they?
It’s not Catholics we object to, just that IRA sympathizer, McClean.
He should be punished for provoking every right thinking football fan with his hatred of the English.

hes showing disrespect to any irishman and there was many thousands who fought in the world wars.When he blantatly snubs the poppy day with his pathetic protest he is no better than the unwashed who burn the poppies in luton every year.Its because of these brave men that they can live freely in this country.

He should be punished for provoking every right thinking football fan with his hatred of the English.
This below is what Mclean does to incite the crowd and get the reaction that follows and the one he's after. The pic is from the Wall game in question. A reaction he knew he would get and one that he wanted. Perhaps the FA could clarify when exactly they decided that a player who's purposely displaying a tattoo of an outlawed murderous terrorist group with the sole intent of causing offence and incitment was deemed acceptable. How the fuck can booing the antagonistic and inflamatory actions of a terrorist sympathiser be deemed as discriminatory or offensive?

Every fucking time he's played at the Den he's done this. Makes sure the refs looking the other way, looks across to the west stand and deliberately pulls the left leg of his shorts up. He purposely comes to the touchline, engages the crowd then flashes that pile of cunt that's on his leg.

I'm a bit pissed off that Millwall have accepted these charges. What he's doing is clearly intentional incitment.

1697559731751.png

yet what would you do if you grow up in Derry as a catholic and seeing a foreign army on your streets picking up at times innocent people and kicking shiote out them,
Not come to England to earn thousands of pounds a week? Not fucking show off an IRA tattoo to football fans? He's not the only irish or derry man to play here yet he's the only cunt that takes pleasure in showing off his terrorist tatts.

Last edited:
No we’re not, as I went to the Wimbledon v Wigan game a season or so back and the abuse he got was pretty bad, loads of farking fenian khunt fark off back to paddy land

yet what would you do if you grow up in Derry as a catholic and seeing a foreign army on your streets picking up at times innocent people and kicking shiote out them, and if happen as an old mate of mine was in the army and first posting was Northern Ireland
The British Army is NOT a foreign army in Londonderry.

I’m not sure I can agree with most of this thread. If McClean doesn’t want to wear a poppy then that’s his choice, it’s not compulsory to wear one is it? From what I can tell he’s taken untold abuse over what really is his right to choose.

I’m not sure I can agree with most of this thread. If McClean doesn’t want to wear a poppy then that’s his choice, it’s not compulsory to wear one is it? From what I can tell he’s taken untold abuse over what really is his right to choose.

Its not that he doesn't wear a poppy, its his reason for not wearing one. If he was a pacifist, fair enough, but he is simply anti British.

I have no issue or problems with him choosing not to wear a poppy. Given his backround and public support for the IRA he's one of the last people i'd expect to wear one. We do live in a free country after all. It's his antagonising actions and behaviour that i have an issuse with. If you're going to flash a tattoo to a crowd of predominately english people of something that represents an organisation that's murdered hundreds of english people then you're going to get a response.

Not in any of the many articles i've seen where he's crying wolf does it say that he purposely exposes that tattoo to antagonise supporters.

Fuck him and i say that as someone who's parents were both Irish and Catholic.

This is him with his kids. He proudly posted it all over social media and then complains when he's boo'd and called a cunt.

EUH2o1gWkAYcyoy-169x300.jpeg

I have just read the findings on the charges brought by wigan club secretary regarding the chants aimed at james mcClean.She made the complaint to the F.A. Maybeshe should have consulted the good people of warrington which is only down the road abouther s club giving employment to a player who supports the I.R.A. which carried out a bombing in Warrington killling two young boys and maiming many others,the wigan club secretary a Sarah Guilfoyle should get a life instead of being a pathetic imbecile.

I have just read the findings on the charges brought by wigan club secretary regarding the chants aimed at james mcClean.She made the complaint to the F.A. Maybeshe should have consulted the good people of warrington which is only down the road abouther s club giving employment to a player who supports the I.R.A. which carried out a bombing in Warrington killling two young boys and maiming many others,the wigan club secretary a Sarah Guilfoyle should get a life instead of being a pathetic imbecile.
Makes it even more pleasing that they were relegated.

Guilfoyle is an Irish name, interesting