West Ham

mfcvineo

West Ham half time went through the stewards went to the park (Ashton Park) got it called on ( good on them ) all the City lot didn’t go and left as well before half time. Didn’t think West Ham would welcome their invite. No old bill and Stewards kicked off and then old bill came from every where.

My mates from Bristol said no match on you lot (younger(ish) lot 2001, 2006, 2010. Older lot 1985, 1991, but the mid week game 1991 (hen and chicken)

West Ham were looking for revenge for green street in 2013? For Bristol

West Ham half time went through the stewards went to the park (Ashton Park) got it called on ( good on them ) all the City lot didn’t go and left as well before half time. Didn’t think West Ham would welcome their invite. No old bill and Stewards kicked off and then old bill came from every where.

My mates from Bristol said no match on you lot (younger(ish) lot 2001, 2006, 2010. Older lot 1985, 1991, but the mid week game 1991 (hen and chicken)

West Ham were looking for revenge for green street in 2013? For Bristol
Heard they were going there firmhanded.

Bristol had everyone out. Credit to West Ham.

My mate belled me saying ‘ I am off now , we had it for a few minutes toe to toe but the old bill are everywhere now, West Ham are game, but if I get my collar felt my missus will disown me, i am 45 “ 😂

I said she disowned you last week for coming back to mine at the early hours you c*nt and you still owe my my missus for the taxi she paid for the uber

Heard they were going there firmhanded.
The embarrassment from when they went green street 2010(ish) difference when they done that with us they got done at the Greg (those who plotted up in Bermondsey , the other lot went to the Greg)

Bristol had everyone out. Credit to West Ham.

My mate belled me saying ‘ I am off now , we had it for a few minutes toe to toe but the old bill are everywhere now, West Ham are game, but if I get my collar felt my missus will disown me, i am 45 “ 😂

I said she disowned you last week for coming back to mine at the early hours you c*nt and you still owe my my missus for the taxi she paid for the uber
😂 I've just messaged one of theirs who told me they'd be firmhanded. Sounds like they're getting their act together finally. God knows when we'll play them again. But yeah, getting your collar felt these days is serious. Makes it all not worthwhile.

A lot of got them got their collar felt at Millwall when they went offside and when one of our well known, done em , the way they rate ‘wall is the same as we repay that to them.

always had a slight respect for bristol city when me and mate literally walked into a mob of about 30 of them in (like a cliche) empty back street. We were like dear in headlights tbh and one of them just said "don't worry lads. and respect for your turn out tonight". they literally had baseball bats and nuckle dusters, a few of them. no abuse at all and can even remember one giving my mate a re-assuring hug lol no hom o. chatted abotu the game a bit and walked off. waiting for wall they definitely where though. it was that night when it was pissing down early 2000s i think.

always had a slight respect for bristol city when me and mate literally walked into a mob of about 30 of them in (like a cliche) empty back street. We were like dear in headlights tbh and one of them just said "don't worry lads. and respect for your turn out tonight". they literally had baseball bats and nuckle dusters, a few of them. no abuse at all and can even remember one giving my mate a re-assuring hug lol no hom o. chatted abotu the game a bit and walked off. waiting for wall they definitely where though. it was that night when it was pissing down early 2000s i think.
That does speak well for them. I've seen what happens with other mobs in similar situations and it's not been pretty. Coventry stands out for me. Been looking for them ever since but last time ended up in a ruck with other wall thinking we were Cov😂

Bristol have a decent mob, are game and happy to travel. Have had some proper run ins with them down the years. Can't remember the year when we done them in there boozer. Got a a pool cue over me cannister and ducked an incoming pint glass that missed by inches as we were leaving.

Yes mate thanks, had some good news from my brief recently so all good till next time😉
👍👍

Hope your getting sorted your end
All good and huge improvements thank you mate. Just one more hurdle ( some tests that hopefully come back clear ) and i'm good to go again. Am chomping at the bit to get out and back down the Den. Haven't been since August mate 🤬🤬

The day the o/b walked us over the bridge walked us past their pub :) put us in the pub and then fucked off
recall b/c making themselves known but not doing much really , plain clothes o/b acting as them doing more
B/c could have really put it on wall that day having being walked past their main pub or one of them , so they knew
if they had the bottle to all come properly over the bridge and down the stairs , some did but not properly
would have been a proper good one

Members online