West ham scum

I always had German Shepherds growing up mate. Then I ended up adopting a neighbour's cat who wasn't very well looked after back in 2015. Well, I say I adopted her, but she actually adopted me. She'd follow me around like a dog, even jump in the car with me to go down the shops!
We moved overseas and obviously the cat came too. I went through a very bad divorce and it was the cat, and only the cat, that kept me focused and sane.
She is my best mate, and I owe her a lot.
We now have a dog and a cat. The dog is a big mastiff, 120 pounds. The cat is definitely in charge. When he gets too friendly she tells him off with a smart smack across the snout.
They are the most important things in my life, and the thought of people thinking it would be funny to kick and slap them makes me so fucking angry I really don't have the words to describe it.
If there were more animals in this world and less humans it would be a much better place. I'd start off getting rid of zouma. Oh for 5 minutes in a room with the piece of shit.
Well said corby

Always had respect for the PFA but I now put them in the same bracket as moyes after they said-

It is not for us to discipline him, it is for the employer to discipline, but our role is to tell the player this type of behaviour is not acceptable," the PFA said.

They are in a position to kick him out of their association though, if they felt like it.
There now seems to be scum at every important level of our game in this country.

Football and morals/decency, go together like Millwall and goal scoring forwards.
Hope the cunt is prosecuted by all and sundry.
Wet Spam gonna fine him 2 weeks wages, big fucking woop.
It seems that west ham have said 'he will get the maximum fine if he is found guilty', I'm not sure what they are waiting for?

Even the RSPCA have just said they have taken his cats away from him.

Always had respect for the PFA but I now put them in the same bracket as moyes after they said-

It is not for us to discipline him, it is for the employer to discipline, but our role is to tell the player this type of behaviour is not acceptable," the PFA said.

They are in a position to kick him out of their association though, if they felt like it.
There now seems to be scum at every important level of our game in this country.
Someone called in to a radio station last night and raised the question of whether the apparent inaction by the premier League and West ham etc had been influenced in any way by Zouma's race? I'm not suggesting that that is the case, but an interesting point I thought...
It got me thinking on a more facetious level 'I wonder if the cat's breed had a bearing...' What if it was a black cat?

Hope Vitality is the first of many sponsors that will be cutting ties with the Vermin over this! Let’s see how long it takes Brady, Gold and Sullivan to get rid of this cunt, once they realise how much sponsorship money they’ll be losing this season and next!
I just found out they paid nearly 30 million for this character.
What a shame it will be to lose all that money when they sack him.
Absolutely tragic😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

What a role model for kids!,makes you wish he could get some of the same.As someone who took in a stray a few years ago I know that cats can be as loyal as any dog.Have been watching a blog on you tube about a brawny Scottish ex rugby player travelling the world who picks up an abandoned kitten in the freezing Bosnian mountains(and he was a dog lover) and ends up taking it around the world on his pushbike.That cat will see more of the world than most people and the bond they have is unreal.Thank god there are people like him.Check it out- 1 bike 1 world on YouTube.
Subscribed. I'll give that a watch, thanks

The French defender has also seen a complaint filed in his homeland that could see him face up to four years in prison under tough new animal protection laws.

A legal complaint has been filed against Zouma in Paris with lawyers working for the 30 Million Friends Foundation ( La Fondation 30 Millions d’Amis ), the largest animal rights group in France, contacting prosecutors..

A spokesman for the Foundation said: ‘We condemn this heinous act, have asked that the player be suspended from the France team, and filed a legal complaint against him.’

According to article 113-6 in the French Penal Code, a French citizen can be prosecuted for criminal acts carried out abroad.