Well done

Lioninwinter

My Godmother, life long Millwall fan is 94 in December. She hasn’t been to the Den for the last two seasons, the friend and Millwall supporter who use to bring her from deepest, darkest Sussex has been very ill, as has his wife. Thankfully they are both now ok. The club had contacted them previously to see if they were both ok, as they had not renewed their season tickets and were aware of their circumstances. They asked to be kept up to date.

We we’re planning to surprise my Godmother and bring her up to a game close to her birthday, in December. My Sussex friend contacted the club to ask about tickets, the cost and a potential parking spot, if available. He was told that both tickets and parking spot were available but we wouldn’t be paying for it, Millwall would. It‘s a thank you from Millwall to a life long supporter and to someone who has been seriously ill.

We get a lot of crap thrown at us, and labels attached to us and I have long given up defending Millwall to those that won’t listen. I just ignore them. Millwall, quietly have proved yet again that they look after their own. Makes me proud to be a Millwall supporter

Once a Lion always a Lion.