Weeds Tickets

Apparently this explains why:

However, it has been announced today that a reciprocal agreement has been reached with Cardiff City who visit Elland Road for their season opener. Adult tickets will be priced at £21, concessions at £16 and juniors between £9-11.

This means visiting Bluebirds fans save as much as £26 on the Category A fixture ticket while Leeds United’s travelling supporters will be offered £21 tickets for the return game in January 2024.

It’s welcome news for Cardiff City fans and, potentially, very good news for any other supporters visiting Elland Road – so long as their own club does the right thing and agrees a fairly priced reciprocal deal with Leeds United.

If they don’t, and you end up paying £45 or £47 at Elland Road, there are two clubs at fault – Leeds United for setting such prices in the first place and your own club for not agreeing a cheaper deal with Leeds.

If they fail to agree a deal it’s fans who lose out as we pay higher prices while the money goes into club coffers. So we have to put pressure on clubs to do the right thing.

Basically, Leeds are just c**ts for charging their home fans £45 per ticket for the same view of the game.

If we accepted their offer it would mean we would have to change the ticket prices for CBL to the same amount as the away end for that game.

Won't be going there then. Its just as cheap for me to go to a home game and I live two hundred miles away.

Apparently this explains why:

However, it has been announced today that a reciprocal agreement has been reached with Cardiff City who visit Elland Road for their season opener. Adult tickets will be priced at £21, concessions at £16 and juniors between £9-11.

This means visiting Bluebirds fans save as much as £26 on the Category A fixture ticket while Leeds United’s travelling supporters will be offered £21 tickets for the return game in January 2024.

It’s welcome news for Cardiff City fans and, potentially, very good news for any other supporters visiting Elland Road – so long as their own club does the right thing and agrees a fairly priced reciprocal deal with Leeds United.

If they don’t, and you end up paying £45 or £47 at Elland Road, there are two clubs at fault – Leeds United for setting such prices in the first place and your own club for not agreeing a cheaper deal with Leeds.

If they fail to agree a deal it’s fans who lose out as we pay higher prices while the money goes into club coffers. So we have to put pressure on clubs to do the right thing.

Basically, Leeds are just c**ts for charging their home fans £45 per ticket for the same view of the game.

If we accepted their offer it would mean we would have to change the ticket prices for CBL to the same amount as the away end for that game.
Most clubs charge away fans between £20-£35 for away fans, it's Leeds that are charging £45 and then expecting clubs to do a deal, just charge a sensible amount in the first place and cut out the bull shit.
I live six miles from Elland Road, I go past it on my way home from work but have a stag weekend to attend next week so will be watching it on the telly in a beach bar.:cool:

Again our board decided not to engage Leeds over ticket prices hence the £45 , seeing that the board & hangers on get free tickets why should they ?, It's the fan base that again have to cough up....well done kav

I’m intending to go but the principle is bugging me, would like to know how many we sell or have sold. No doubt the home mongs will mock our following