We have a new

Scapegoat...............I give you Allan Campbell
I think he’s getting unfair treatment.

More pace the Saville; tougher and more intelligent than Billy, so understandable why he’s in the starting lineup.

His part in the build up to Zian’s goal (Longman’s a few games back) appears to be conveniently overlooked by his critics.

When everyone is fit then possibly start on the bench but in the meantime not deserving of the criticism he’s receiving.

I think he’s getting unfair treatment.

More pace the Saville; tougher and more intelligent than Billy, so understandable why he’s in the starting lineup.

His part in the build up to Zian’s goal (Longman’s a few games back) appears to be conveniently overlooked by his critics.

When everyone is fit then possibly start on the bench but in the meantime not deserving of the criticism he’s receiving.
I think you sometimes forget P........... there are many on here who think we are/ should be Man City........,, and are only happy when they are moaning

Scapegoat...............I give you Allan Campbell
Nice one @Froada
Was going to mention this before the international break, but couldn't be bothered as some had made their minds up and again, wouldn't/couldn't be bothered getting into a debate.No doubt the attention will shift to others.

I personally wouldn’t want to be Man City. Most boring football ever produced, just my opinion.

Just my opinion, but I have to disagree, mate. City, along with Arsenal, Liverpool, Spurs, Villa, Newcastle and Brighton have all upped the anti. It's mostly skilful, fast paced and on the front foot. Yeah, they can all slow the game down, but these days, it doesn't happen as much.

Last edited:
Just my opinion, but I have to disagree, mate. City, along with Arsenal, Liverpool, Spurs, Villa, Newcastle and Brighton have all upped the anti. It's mostly skilful, fast paced and on the front foot. Yeah, they can all slow the game down, but these days, it doesn't happen as much.
Opinions mate, arsenal city was one of the worst games I’ve watched as a neutral. About 2 million passes either backwards or sidewards usually in their own first third. Sometimes completely standing still for a few seconds. Then a couple of shots on target. Games not won by the most passes between the back 6. Won by shots. Ok the cock ups by the keepers make for entertainment. Borefest football unless you support them. Give me basset and his 80s Wimbledon. My opinion

Opinions mate, arsenal city was one of the worst games I’ve watched as a neutral. About 2 million passes either backwards or sidewards usually in their own first third. Sometimes completely standing still for a few seconds. Then a couple of shots on target. Games not won by the most passes between the back 6. Won by shots. Ok the cock ups by the keepers make for entertainment. Borefest football unless you support them. Give me basset and his 80s Wimbledon. My opinion

Yes, your right...your opinion. Haha...you pick out one game out of dozens.
You can keep 'Basset and his 80's Wimbledon' football, thanks.
My opinion, of course and I will leave it at that.
:grinning:

Yes, your right...your opinion. Haha...you pick out one game out of dozens.
You can keep 'Basset and his 80's Wimbledon' football, thanks.
My opinion, of course and I will leave it at that.
:grinning:
Good we can disagree and chat. But prem football is just boring, var and new rules probably don’t help. Then on top you have the cheating and worst of all feigning injury. Watched a bit of villa yesterday and a player/ cheat went to ground after a tackle, ball went towards his goal so he rolled around holding his head. You know the rest. Turned over for songs of praise. Prem football is light years from football I prefer to watch. Just my opinion.