WBA

West Brom’s defence was absolutely shocking. They just let Watford players stroll into the box without picking any of them up at all. Our back four may be 10 times cheaper but they are 100 times better.

West Brom’s defence was absolutely shocking. They just let Watford players stroll into the box without picking any of them up at all. Our back four may be 10 times cheaper but they are 100 times better.
I didn’t see the game but sounds like West Brom defence were copying the Sheffield United defence from Saturday.
Same score as well.

I missed a big chunk of the second half but to me the West Brom manager looks like a desperate man and after Jed equalised I had to laugh as he tried to galvanise his team mates to 'come on' only for Watford to go straight up the other end and score but luckily for them it was disallowed but they still fucked it up in the end.

A decent player but we definitely haven't missed him.
Indeed. Was shot down on here for saying that he held us back cause it's always all about him. Strops for not passing to him, telling off team mates in the process. We're such a better team now, all round, for skill, heart, options.

I always believed that he helped hold us back because poor managers were so sold and reliant on him. It's no secret that i fucking hated him and was happy when he left, i'm even happier now when i look at the table. Don't think we ever reached fourth at this stage of a season in this division when twinklebollox was here.

Flash cunt that showed his true self when he celebrated an assist in front of the fans he supposedly respected.

Fuck him.

Indeed. Was shot down on here for saying that he held us back cause it's always all about him. Strops for not passing to him, telling off team mates in the process. We're such a better team now, all round, for skill, heart, options.

I always believed that he helped hold us back because poor managers were so sold and reliant on him. It's no secret that i fucking hated him and was happy when he left, i'm even happier now when i look at the table. Don't think we ever reached fourth at this stage of a season in this division when twinklebollox was here.

Flash cunt that showed his true self when he celebrated an assist in front of the fans he supposedly respected.

Fuck him.

Hard to disagree with this although I wouldn’t be quite as blunt as you Peckham! Jed gave us some memorable moments especially early on in his Millwall career but the time had definitely come for him to move on. I think the main factor is that the money that the club (rightly) refused to pay Wallace and his agent has enabled us to bring in real quality in other areas and it’s starting to show in our results and league position.

I honestly don’t think that a year ago we would have taken four points off of the top two in the space of a few days.