Watford n/w

Billic was only informed of Watfords decision to relieve him of his duties yesterday afternoon after he had conducted a meeting with the players and taken a training session.

They really are un-loyal twats.

Billic was only informed of Watfords decision to relieve him of his duties yesterday afternoon after he had conducted a meeting with the players and taken a training session.

They really are un-loyal twats.
Yet again they appointed a new manager before sacking the existing one. What goes round!

Why should we worry?
6 points....Kerrching!

Also, the more clubs that do this, the less likely GR is to be tempted to join one of them.

Clubs shouldn't be allowed to change their manager more than once a season
Football is now a business not a sport and the fact is the owners want profit and like any other business you want the best ( in their opinion) to run the show & some managers are just not good enough (Hollowhead for 1) so I can understand some of the sackings

Watford have possibly the easiest run in out of the teams in the top half of the league, I wouldn't rule them out of the play offs now.
Personally I would totally rule then out & I support them ! But the team has been full of "Fancy Dan's " whose only concern seems the size of their pay check. 'Wall totally battered us this season ,with two very easy wins which were gained by hard work & passion . It is a total embarrassment to most Watford fans how the club is now run & the excessive amount of managers that swing in and out .

Personally I would totally rule then out & I support them ! But the team has been full of "Fancy Dan's " whose only concern seems the size of their pay check. 'Wall totally battered us this season ,with two very easy wins which were gained by hard work & passion . It is a total embarrassment to most Watford fans how the club is now run & the excessive amount of managers that swing in and out .
Not even sure the club is run 'as a club' but one of a group of clubs.
Don't like the idea of owners being involved in more than one club especially when they use them to get around FFP rules.

They do lack a work ethic but have enough quality to go on a good run and make the play offs.

I'm confused as to whose forum I'm on.

Members online