Watford get rid of another one

Basket case of a club .
Whatfor ( can't help it ,every time I see that name I think of this 🤣🤣🤣) sums up their irrelevance.

Their run in looks impossible
Birmingham (A)
Leeds (H)
West Brom (A)
Preston (H)
Ipswich (A)
Southampton (A)
Hull (H)
Sunderland (H)
Boro (A)

Only Sunderland looks a home banker and by then Sunderland should have sorted themselves out.

Birmingham (A)
Leeds (H)
West Brom (A)
Preston (H)
Ipswich (A)
Southampton (A)
Hull (H)
Sunderland (H)
Boro (A)

Only Sunderland looks a home banker and by then Sunderland should have sorted themselves out.
Looking at that they have an interesting time ahead.

Rob Parker might be a good appointment for them, he took both Fulham and Bournemouth out of the championship back into the premier league.

I'd say they need new owners and a different direction instead of the merry go round under the Pozzo's and the embarrassing amount of managers that they've had under their ownership.

Or maybe Warnock

He keeps failing yet he is still seen as a short term saviour instead of an old man who hasn't kept pace with the modern game.
He could get them relegated if he went there, all he has left to offer is to get a team working hard and Watford don't have 11 players prepared to do that, too many tip tap foreigners in their squad.

Rob Parker might be a good appointment for them, he took both Fulham and Bournemouth out of the championship back into the premier league.

I'd say they need new owners and a different direction instead of the merry go round under the Pozzo's and the embarrassing amount of managers that they've had under their ownership.
Do you mean Scott Parker ? 😉

Birmingham (A)
Leeds (H)
West Brom (A)
Preston (H)
Ipswich (A)
Southampton (A)
Hull (H)
Sunderland (H)
Boro (A)

That is the run in from hell. Shame.🤣🤪🤣🤪🤣🤪

Birmingham (A)
Leeds (H)
West Brom (A)
Preston (H)
Ipswich (A)
Southampton (A)
Hull (H)
Sunderland (H)
Boro (A)

That is the run in from hell. Shame.🤣🤪🤣🤪🤣🤪
Blackburn have got a worse one

Middlesbrough (A) - Sat, Mar 16
Ipswich (H) - Fri, Mar 29
Sunderland (A) - Monday, Apr 1
Southampton (H) - Sat, Apr 6
Bristol City (H) - Wed, Apr 10
Leeds (A) - Sat, Apr 13
Sheff Wed (H) - Sat, Apr 20
Coventry (H) - Sat, Apr 27
Leicester (A) - Sat, May 4

I would laugh my bollocks off if Blackburn went down after the way they played against us in the final game of last season. The cunts were celebrating like they had won the champions league when in fact they should have been more gutted than us. Plus it would be one less northern shithole we have to visit as well.

Watford’s biggest mistake was when they prematurely ditched Dyche (sorry play on words 🤦‍♂️).

He would have taken them up and probably kept them in the Premiership for several years. They thought they were better than that and have got everything they deserve 😂