Watching the FA cup game live v Sheffield United.

BigPaul

Normally, when it was iFollow, we couldn't watch FA cup games with our subscription.
However, I have just been on the OS and I was offered the option Watch Live. I was only expecting listen live.

Could it be that with Millwall TV, the club has more freedom?
I'm sure this is only doing this because I am overseas, so not much use to UK based fans, unless you have a VPN.
Hopefully, this is useful info for others who live overseas.

That is all.
Have a nice Friday.

Reactions: Owl
Normally, when it was iFollow, we couldn't watch FA cup games with our subscription.
However, I have just been on the OS and I was offered the option Watch Live. I was only expecting listen live.

I'm sure this is only doing this because I am overseas, so not much use to UK based fans, unless you have a VPN.

That is all.
Have a nice Friday.
If you're on the mark, then I'll be having a jolly Friday and a much, much better Saturday. Many thanks for the info BP.

Edit: Dunno mate from what I am reading per club site, same as always regarding cup matches, no video stream but audio will be available.. I've found that sometimes it shows "Watch Live" but then just reads not available when clicked/blank screen... Been missing a number of matches recently. Anyway, listening better than nothing at all.

Last edited:
If you're on the mark, then I'll be having a jolly Friday and a much, much better Saturday. Many thanks for the info BP.

Edit: Dunno mate from what I am reading per club site, same as always regarding cup matches, no video stream but audio will be available.. I've found that sometimes it shows "Watch Live" but then just reads not available when clicked/blank screen... Been missing a number of matches recently. Anyway, listening better than nothing at all.
I happen to know it is on ESPN+ in the U.S.
I’m hopeful I’ll see it tomorrow, even if vpn has to do the business.

I too have seen the article on the OS. We’ll see what happens tomorrow.

I happen to know it is on ESPN+ in the U.S.
I’m hopeful I’ll see it tomorrow, even if vpn has to do the business.

I too have seen the article on the OS. We’ll see what happens tomorrow.
Video pass does say all matches except live broadcast

That is all.
Have a nice Friday.
Get a firestick for fuck sake. Stop being a troglodyte.

You can still pay to watch Millwall but then watch them for free when multinationals decide you can't watch the games via the subscription you paid for.

And don't say you can't work them. You can. They are simple. You just have to learn and not be stubborn about It.

Look at It this way. What sort of fireman can't use a firestick?

You can still pay to watch Millwall but then watch them for free when multinationals decide you can't watch the games via the subscription you paid for.

And don't say you can't work them. You can. They are simple. You just have to learn and not be stubborn about It.

No, No,No and NO, thank you. :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:
I won't and you can't make me. My Sony Trinitron doesn't have a hole for a firestick.

Paul a fireman, thought he modelled berets :)

No, No,No and NO, thank you. :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:
I won't and you can't make me. My Sony Trinitron doesn't have a hole for a firestick.
It's probably for the best. It's bad enough with your threads on I follow or what ever It Is now. I don't think I could cope with you getting the raving about Amazon as well.

It's probably for the best. It's bad enough with your threads on I follow or what ever It Is now. I don't think I could cope with you getting the raving about Amazon as well.
Amazon? What have they got to do with it?
BTW iFollow is dead. Do keep up. :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Is it Defo on ESPN? Then I can VPN to US, sign up for a free trial on YouTube TV (or other), then watch it, then cancel subscription?

I’ve tried the US and it didn’t work.
Paul, any idea what country I need to fly to by 3.00 O’clock? My pilot won’t wait forever