Warnocks up for grabs

We need a young manager with imagination and one who fits the bill for me is Gary O’Neil (who’s also Lions supporter)👍

Possibly scenario, we give GR until Christmas to turn it around, he fails, Wolves continue to struggle and give Gary the boot as a XMAS present 🙏

He’s 74 for God’s sake. Huddersfield just let him go because there’s not much left in the tank! Although I would say probably the best manager we never had; think it would have been a terrific match a decade or so back.

He's like Woy down the road with that lot who play at the Sainsbury's car park.
He'll keep you just about ticking over, but that's about it.

It wouldn't be long before there are 'Colin Wanker out by Xmas' polls on MO.
:grinning:

Would have been a great fit years ago still could do a short term job but we need someone long term so not for me.

Dyche and Rowett would definitely be in the same regiment if in the army, that's for sure.

Very similar ways of playing. If I had the option before GR was manager to choose between the two, I'd of said Dyche, purely being an ex player, he'd have the knowledge of what it means to play for 'Wall etc.

Now, I'm not sure. As GR has been very consistent with us. If I remember rightly Dyche managed Watford in the Champ and had a mare? You can never tell, always if, buts and maybes!

Wouldn't say no to Jackett again when GR decides to step down

Would love to see Jackett back involved, not sure how he is nowadays with is health etc, but a role like Director of Football or something working with the youth academy, would be fantastic!

Having ex players who played under Jackett too who have re-joined but as staff, coaches etc, would be brilliant. Like Robbo..

Robbo, Morison, Harris, Forde, Shittu, Jimmy ABDOUUU and even players like Chris Hackett (Who I thought was unreal for us), would really drive a core philosophy throughout the club, of what it is to play for Millwall and really set a tone as all the above players fully understood us, as a club and a fan base.

Just an opinion, could go horribly wrong too!!

Would love to see Jackett back involved, not sure how he is nowadays with is health etc, but a role like Director of Football or something working with the youth academy, would be fantastic!

Having ex players who played under Jackett too who have re-joined but as staff, coaches etc, would be brilliant. Like Robbo..

Robbo, Morison, Harris, Forde, Shittu, Jimmy ABDOUUU and even players like Chris Hackett (Who I thought was unreal for us), would really drive a core philosophy throughout the club, of what it is to play for Millwall and really set a tone as all the above players fully understood us, as a club and a fan base.

Just an opinion, could go horribly wrong too!!

Don't get me wrong though, I think external idea's from people not associated with the club could also be a massive benefit, combined with the above.