Wall v Sunderland match thread

Looks like it will be a full house, decent weather for this time of year, decent rival club, both with something to play for. What more could you want! It's not do or die, in my opinion, still many points to play for but a win would be marvellous.

Train strike today some may be running slow tomorrow. Would also try and get into the ground a wee bit earlier than usual in case there's hold ups outside.

NOLU

Up the lions

Looks like it will be a full house, decent weather for this time of year, decent rival club, both with something to play for. What more could you want! It's not do or die, in my opinion, still many points to play for but a win would be marvellous.

Train strike today some may be running slow tomorrow. Would also try and get into the ground a wee bit earlier than usual in case there's hold ups outside.

NOLU

Up the lions
I'm going to switch my Sony Trinitron on early and turn the sound right up.
Mmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"Should be a good atmosphere. Two sets of proper passionate football fans

that’ve had their fair share of shit over the years. Was no bother at all last time in the main, little bit of edge between London Bridge and Bermondsey but most fans got on fine with each other and there was a bit of a sing off on a train I was on which was mostly Sunderland but a couple of Millwall. Police all over as well.

I’m sure if you wanted bother you could find it easy enough, although a sizeable group of Sunderland went into one of their pubs near the ground last time (Nelson summat maybe or summat Nelson) and to my knowledge there wasn’t bother. Despite their rep I find Millwall one of the more likeable and down to earth sets of fans from the capital."

Stokoessocks

Could do with an atmosphere like the one we produced against Huddersfield in the play offs many moons ago. The Den has been a bit sterile in recent times so need to up it a notch tomorrow.
The Hudders game was an amazing atmosphere and we really were the 12th man then! They absolutely melted. Still searching for a DVD of that game. Anyone got one?

Not sure. I remember seeing footage of Lee Clark there manager sitting in the dugout. Could clearly see him saying- i fucking hate this place!
A bit here with Lee Clark

I know lots of people think some of this type of stuff is a bit cringe but to be fair takesa bit of effort to collect this footage and put it together with Music as well

Still not seen anything as good as the one with the Fatboy Slim Music backing