Wall v Stoke match thread

Going but not 100% looking forward to it. Think it’ll turn very toxic very quickly if the team doesn’t perform.
I’m hoping they go out there and go at it from the off, attack Stoke and quieten the Rowett Out brigade
Not looking forward to it either, just hope he plays a back 4 and 2 strikers otherwise it will be the usual flat atmosphere after 5-10 mins.

Should be a back 4 at home, but if the Gooner on loan plays, think Rowett will play 5 at the back. The team need to be on the front foot and attack, so I would like to see Leonard replace Wallace at CH, as he can actually carry the ball forward, and if Rowett goes with 1 up top, then bench Flemming, Watmore and Nisbet and give Bradshaw a chance, with Emakhu and Esse assisting him!

Sarkic
Norton-Cuffy Hutch Leonard Cooper Bryan
Esse De Norre Saville Emakhu
Bradshaw

Should be a back 4 at home, but if the Gooner on loan plays, think Rowett will play 5 at the back. The team need to be on the front foot and attack, so I would like to see Leonard replace Wallace at CH, as he can actually carry the ball forward, and if Rowett goes with 1 up top, then bench Flemming, Watmore and Nisbet and give Bradshaw a chance, with Emakhu and Esse assisting him!

Sarkic
Norton-Cuffy Hutch Leonard Cooper Bryan
Esse De Norre Saville Emakhu
Bradshaw
Don’t think De Norre is fit yet.

“both teams will want to go forward with a little bit of urgency” who is he kidding!

As we know a ‘big game’ and echoed here.

First 'must win' match of the season.

:thumbup:

We will see what Rowett is made of today, our last ten Championship games have proved our one dimensional play has been sussed, its up to him to make the required adjustments.

If the same old faces run out of the tunnel we will know he has no intention of changing.