Wall V Preston match thread

I thought it was Honeyman that gave the ball away in midfield that led to the goal. I looked at the limited highlights and that doesn't show who it was. However when they scored their goal Tanganga was in the back of the net, which would make him a champion sprinter.
Definitely Tan played a poor ball that didn’t reach Honeyman and the rest is history 🤷‍♂️

I thought it was Honeyman that gave the ball away in midfield that led to the goal. I looked at the limited highlights and that doesn't show who it was. However when they scored their goal Tanganga was in the back of the net, which would make him a champion sprinter.
It was Tanganga

The game had changed dramatically by the time we made the changes.
Preston had settled for a point, 11 men behind the ball, time wasting at every turn. Their 12th man was pitching in giving them a free kick at every available opportunity.
You can't really compare that period with the first 15 mins.
From PNE fans forum
“I thought the ref was the MotM, if only for winding the Bermondsey knuckle-draggers up into a killing frenzy.” 🤣

As bad as the pass was, they still had a lot to do to score, would of thought we could of dealt with it better than we did.
In the 5 minutes before that Tanganga played 2 lovely passes bypassing the midfield which showed some quality.
His mistake effectively took Honeyman, Billy and Bryan out of the equation severely reducing our ability to prevent the goal.

In the 2nd half he also made 3 poor passes but overall I thought he looked a decent acquisition 👍

It was definitely Tangangas crossfield misplaced pass

Anyone would think he's the only cunt who's misplaced a pass. I despair sometimes.
We take our chances we win games ,that is where our problem lies and has been for some time.
Just my tuppence worth.

Anyone would think he's the only cunt who's misplaced a pass. I despair sometimes.
We take our chances we win games ,that is where our problem lies and has been for some time.
Just my tuppence worth.
Exactly, scoring goals obviously wins games, but also breeds confidence. Another thing I notice is we very very seldom get a big slice of luck, or get a 50/50 referee decision in our favour. Surely we must soon.